- Special beds prove effective against pressure sores. // RN;May93, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p21
Reports on the effectivity of low-air-loss beds in helping pressure ulcers heal as reported in JAMA, 269 (4), 494, by B.A. Ferrell and D. Osterwell and P. Christenson. Comparison with patients on foam mattresses.
- A bed to hunt by. Decker, John // Field & Stream;Jul94, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p26
Outlines the process of building bunk beds designed specifically for deer camps and hunting lodges. Cost per pair; Storage unit; Size; Materials.
- Handy woman. // Real Living;Oct2009, Issue 47, p46
The article offers step-by-step instructions for changing an ordinary door into a bedhead.
- Rest easy. Barrett, Neal // Popular Mechanics;Sep94, Vol. 171 Issue 9, p80
Gives the directions for constructing a pencil-post bed. Variation of a Shaker four-posted design; Posts; Headboard and rails; Assembly.
- Win the space race with these beds. Griffin, Eleanor // Southern Living;Mar95, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p152
Features construction techniques for building twin beds with pullout drawers. Materials needed; Finishing details.
- No joke, this Murphy bed folds into a cabinet. Whiteley, Peter O. // Sunset;Mar92, Vol. 188 Issue 3, p130d
Features a Murphy bed that folds into a cabinet. Size of bed; Cabinet finishing; Designer.
- Fleur - de - Lis Flourish. Garman, Sue // Quiltmaker;Jul/Aug2012, Issue 146, p20
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating a beautiful bedding design through cut-away applique.
- Foldout futon frame. Gregory, Daniel // Sunset;Apr95, Vol. 194 Issue 4, p119
Presents a foldout wood frame that could support a futon designed by architect Vaughan Trammell.
- Custom Bed. Zhi Tian // Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement;Dec2011/Jan2012, p6
The article focuses on the customization of a bed.