Modern on the march
- Contemporary for the people. Oliphant, Jane // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p18
Focuses on GillmoreSpace, a company that manufactures quality modern furniture. Philosophy underlying the company's furniture designs; Key to change in the furniture industry; Scope of the company's portfolio; Range of materials used by the company on its furniture line; Target market of the...
- Modern mission launch. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2001, Issue 5252, p5
Reports on the launching of contemporary furniture supplier Gillmore Space at the BFM Summer Furniture Show in London, England. Focus on independent retailers; Introduction of modern designs of furniture.
- Uncommon tables. Richardson, Julia // Australian House & Garden;Jun95, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p64
Features tables from different manufacturers. Includes Steel Designs; Iron telephone table from Le Forge; Roman table from Art of Stone.
- Benchtop router tables. Barrett, Jim // Woodworker's Journal;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p68
Evaluates benchtop router tables. Features to look for in benchtop router tables; PortaNails Universal Router Table; Porter-Cable Heavy Duty Shaper Table; Rebel Router Table; Sears `Best' Router Table; Sears Industrial Router Table; ShopCenter; Skil Number 98107; Veritas Router Table Top;...
- Cooke puts ...50k on the table. // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p41
Details the amount of the table in Great Britain that will be used for an European summit.
- Bed mates. Jensen, Alison // Australian House & Garden;Sep96, Vol. 96 Issue 4, p68
Presents photographs of bedside tables in Australia. Types and designs of bedside tables; Brand names and prices.
- Small wonders. Mahoney, K.; McNamara, J. // House Beautiful;Sep90, Vol. 132 Issue 9, p76
Discusses how small tables, whether far-out or traditional, can add a shot of style to any room. Several examples.
- Decorator's favorite coffee tables. Donovan, Joe // House Beautiful;Aug92, Vol. 134 Issue 8, p78
Looks at the coffee table, an indispensable part of any seating group that can present a design problem. Shows how 14 decorators solve the problem.
- The best table. McCumber, David // Across the Board;Sep96, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the characteristics of the best table in a poolroom. Location in relation to the cash register; Description of players using the best table; Differences with the rest of the tables in the poolroom.