- News in Brief: Treasury Bills Go At 1.735%, 1.850%. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;2/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31332, p2
Reports on the tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills. Exact price of the two types of bills; Statistics pertaining to the bid-to-cover ratio of the discount bills.
- chapter 5: Key Sectors. // Venezuela Business Forecast Report;2007 4th Quarter, p45
The article reports on the growth of local currency asset in Venezuela.
- Ben gets makeover to fight counterfeits. Grier, Peter // Christian Science Monitor;9/29/95, Vol. 87 Issue 214, p1
Focuses on the redesigning of the $100 US bill by changing the portrait of Ben Franklin. Other changes in the offing; Reasons for changing the $100 bill; Note on the anti-counterfeit measures.
- News In Brief: Treasury Bills Go At 1.900%, 1.960%. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;11/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31269, p2
Reports on an increase in the tender rates for the U.S. Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- CAUTION: STOPPING A CHEQUE. // British Baker;8/24/2012, p2
The article informs about the provisions made by the Bills of Exchange Act in Great Britain to allow a person stop a cheque issued to payee.
- Treasury to Sell 4-Week Bills Today. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;6/4/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31400, p2
Reports on the decision of the Treasury Department to sell a four-week discount bill in Washington. Payment for state debts; Proceeds of the sale to refund maturing bills.
- State Agency, Regulator Squabble Over $1.2B Bill. Zion, Lee // San Diego Business Journal;11/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p16
Reports the controversies on the electricity bills of the state of California. Payment of the state to electricity generators; Directive of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission; Draft of payment schedule.
- Treasury to Sell $45B 4-Week Bills. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/13/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34011, p1
The article announces that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell its four-week discount bills of worth 45 billion U.S. dollars.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.075%, 0.095% High Rates. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/13/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34011, p1
Statistics are presented related to the U.S. Treasury Department's tender rates for according to which the bills incurred a 0.095 percent high rate up from 0.085 percent as of November 2013.