Aero site bought by Amazing Emporium
- No appointment needed. Margolies, Jane // House Beautiful;Jan96, Vol. 138 Issue 1, p24
Focuses on Aero, a furniture design firm in New York City. Reputation; Addition of a ground-level shop; Contact information.
- Aero dynamic duo launches NK. // Cabinet Maker;02/23/2001, Issue 5226, p3
Reports the launching of NK company by Paul Newman and Nazanin Kamali of the Aero furniture company in Great Britain. List of NK products; Construction of NK as a leading British product brand; Plan to open a retail branch.
- The art of selling more than goods. Gome, Amanda // BRW;08/05/96, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p51
Profiles Ross Madden and his management of furniture manufacturer Aero Design. Career history of Madden; Background to the establishment of Aero Design; Benefits of franchising for Madden; Growth of the company.
- Positive holiday weekend. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p5
Reports on the sales performance of the furniture retailers during the Bank Holiday in England. Closure of Amazing Emporium International at Monday due to staff shortage; Expectations of the retailers; Number of stores closed by Stokers during the holiday.
- Amazing move to Oxfordshire. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p4
Reports on bed and bedroom furniture retailer Amazing Emporium's relocation from London to Oxfordshire, England. Failure of Meyer Wahnich to agree to a lease renewal.
- Nordic firms offer new twist and shout. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p4
Features the retro designs of the products of the Nordic manufacturers in the United States. Introduction of a rocking chair by the Finnish manufacturer Aero; Importance of brands in furniture as indicated by Danish manufacturer Innovations; Development of a sharper strategy in marketing the...
- NeoCon merger talk muted. Knutson, Ted // Grand Rapids Business Journal;06/15/98, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p3
Cites speculations about the merger of United States leading office manufacturers during the 30th NeoCon trade show in Chicago, Illinois. Wariness of the chief executives about mergers; Possible of partnership with smaller firms; Alternative growth strategies; Factors driving demand for office...
- Texstyle buy boosts Harry Corry in Scotland. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p2
Reports on the plan of furniture maker Harry Corry Interiors to expand its Scottish operation after buying failed chain Texstyle World. Annual sales; Company's intention to broaden the variety of products in the outlets.
- Halo doubles up to save on deliveries. // Cabinet Maker;6/27/2003, Issue 5344, p5
Reports the pending merger of upholstery and cabinet group Halo and its Vintage Chair Company and Halo Antiques operations in Great Britain.