Double first for New Heights
- New Heights-joint best store. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p44
The article features the furniture retail store, New Heights in Great Britain with an attractive display window. The store offers competitive prices with bed and mattresses and offers quality service for its customers. It also sells accessories including bowls and vases.
- Information overload. Cardew, Ben // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2005, Issue 5444, p40
Explains that British wooden furniture retailer New Heights' web site manages to combine the maximum amount of information with a minimum of effort for the visitor. Accessibility; Visual appeal; Ease of navigation; Help for the user. INSET: Verdict.
- Verdict. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p47
The article presents a ranking of the top five retail furniture stores in Great Britain. Reading got the top ranking for bed shoppers citing its service for the customers. New Heights and Dreams retail stores came in second for the design of the shops with a wide range of bed offerings. Dixon's...
- New Heights expands. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p6
Reports on the plan of New Heights to open more store in 2005. Area of its newly opened showroom; Design of these stores.
- Two more stores set to scale New Heights. // Cabinet Maker;5/31/2002, Issue 5289, p5
Reports the inauguration of stores of New Heights in England. Schedule of the opening of the third store; Number of store of New Heights; Plans of the firm to have 12 to 16 stores by the end of 2003.
- New Heights lands a second store in London. // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2000, Issue 5211, p4
Reports that furniture retailer New Heights has opened its second store in London, England.
- New New Heights. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2002, Issue 5301, p3
Reports on the opening of British furniture store New Heights in Nottingham, England in 2002.
- Solid assets. Oliphant, Jane // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p16
Focuses on the success of furniture retailer New Heights in Great Britain. Educational background of the founders; Bestseller furniture; Characteristics of the furniture of the company.
- Storeopenings. // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p42
Highlights the opening of furniture retail stores in the United States. Retail store opening of two Norwalk Furniture retailers in Maine and Ohio; Installation of an Ekornes Stressless Zone at Arnwine's Home Furnishings; Phoenix unit of Flexsteel Comfort Seating.