Antiguan immigration policy questioned
- Religious Leaders Issue New Rallying Cry For Immigration Reform. // Economic Opportunity Report;2010, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p23
The article informs that religious leaders of the U.S. have urged the U.S. Congress to pass meaningful immigration reform policy in 2010.
- The Question Chest. // Swedish American Genealogist;Mar2005, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p31
The article presents an answer to the question of legal age requirements for Swedish emigration policy during the 1800s.
- BMA warns of cap on doctors. // Pulse;11/10/2010, Vol. 70 Issue 34, p6
The article discusses the plan of the government of Great Britain to introduce an immigration cap as part of its pledge in reducing net migration.
- Gutless immigration policies put homeland at risk. Malkin, Michelle // Fort Worth Business Press;9/20/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p44
Comments on the implementation of immigration policies in the United States and its effectiveness in curving illegal immigrants. Impact of politics on the immigration system; Preference for speed in travel procedures over safety; Installation of security measures.
- Virginia County Proves 'Attrition Through Enforcement' Works. Edwards Jr., James R. // Human Events;12/6/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 42, p14
The article discusses the effectiveness of the law-enforcement initiative in the immigration policy of Prince William County, Virginia, which was enacted to reduce illegal immigration in the county.
- Center Stage. Jacobs, Delores // Gay & Lesbian Times;5/20/2010, Issue 1169, p13
The article presents the author's comments on the significance of immigration reform for San Diegans, California, with reference to the support offered by the San Diego LGBT Community Center.
- Fear, not economics, drives immigration debate. Hicks, Mike // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/10/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p26
The article focuses on the perception that fear is one of the factors that led to the debate on immigration reform in Arizona.
- Immigration cap could lead to skills shortages in key sectors. Baker, Kat // Personnel Today;6/8/2010, p3
The article focuses on the immigration cap policy proposed by the Great Britain Government which can lead to shortage of skills in some sectors.
- Australia Tightens Immigration Rules in Wake of Attacks. CHAKU, NATASHA // India -- West;2/12/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 12, pA39
The article reports on the changes in the Australian immigration rule, restricting the lower skilled students.