RENOVATIONS TO THE RESCUE
- REGIONAL MALL MARKET Still Buoyant. Leon, Hortense // Mortgage Banking;07/01/2002, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the conditions of regional mall markets in Atlanta, Georgia, Las Vegas, Nevada and San Jose, California as of July 2002. Average total occupancy for regional malls in Atlanta; Information on the expansion of The Fashion Show mall in Las Vegas; Amount of retail space being built by...
- Assembly Row knows its place. BENNETT, DANA // Value Retail News;Aug2014, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p14
The article discusses Federal Realty Investment Trust's grand opening of Outlets of Assembly Row in Somerville, Massachusetts. Topics covered include the summer-long party with food trucks, weekly art marts, and movies. Also mentioned are the population hubs close to Assembly Row and the number...
- FRT - Federal Realty Investment Trust - Company Analysis and ASR Ranking Report. Orr, Hunter // Alpha Street Research Reports;Spring2013, p1
www.AlphaStreetResearch.com - Full Coverage of 3,000 U.S. equities. Reports include Financials, Ratios, Competitor Comparison, and our proprietary ASR Ranking indicating Buy/Sell/Hold. Federal Realty Investment Trust operates in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry, a subset of the...
- Federal Realty makes $44+ million equity offering. King, Carrie // National Real Estate Investor;Feb97, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p24
Reports that Federal Realty Investment Trust has sold 1.6 million common shares to the public.
- REIT issues unsecured notes. // National Real Estate Investor;Apr95, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p12
Reports on Bethesda, Md.-based Federal Realty Investment Trust's release of unsecured notes due in the year 2000. Ratings of the notes.
- Federal Realty establishes medium-term note program. King, Carrie // National Real Estate Investor;Jun97, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p22
Reports on a medium-term note program established by Federal Realty Investment Trust as part of a shelf registration plan previously filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission.
- JLL Completes Construction on New Uniqlo Stores in Manhattan. // Retail Traffic Exclusive Insight;10/28/2011, p1
The article offers information related retail industry. It mentions that the construction on two new stores at Uniqlo was completed by Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) in Manhattan, New York City on behalf of Uniqlo Co. Ltd. It says that a lease for the opening of a 40,822-square-feet club in Laurel,...
- Federal Realty's Fire Sale. Sokol, David // Shopping Center World;Sep2002, Vol. 31 Issue 9, pC28
Reports the impact of fire at Santana Row on the plan debt offering of Federal Realty Investment Trust in San Jose, California. Assessment of fire's effect on the parking structure and retail spaces; Details on the extent of damages; Cause of the fire.
- Federal Realty buys 2nd Suffolk retail property. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/17/98, Vol. 45 Issue 33, p1A
Reports on Federal Realty Investment Trust's acquisition of the Hauppauge Shopping Center in Hauppauge, New York. Total worth of the deal; Benefits of the deal to Federal Realty; Terms of the agreement.