Deal feast in grocery-anchor land
- UK's retail hotspots 2008-10. // Estates Gazette;9/6/2008 EG Retail, p6
This section offers updates on real estate development projects in Great Britain as of September 6, 2008. Victoria Square in Belfast, Northern Ireland, was completed in March. Cabot Circus in Bristol, England, includes shopping and leisure spaces. The shopping center Liverpool One in Liverpool...
- Development round-up. // Estates Gazette;Sep2004 Supp Focus, p8
Presents an update on commercial real estate development projects in England as of September 2004. Spinnaker Tower in Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth City; Cambridge Leisure commercial center; El Floridita bar and restaurant on Wardour Street, London.
- Belfast masterplan could boost Castle Court plan. Buckley, Donal // Estates Gazette;10/2/2004 Focus Ireland Supplement, p4
Reports the decision of the British government to commission a masterplan for the Castle Court Shopping Center in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Consulting firm appointed to create the masterplan; Owner of the shopping center.
- Development round-up. // Estates Gazette;10/2/2004 Focus Ireland Supplement, p6
Presents an update on commercial real estate developments in Ireland as of October 2, 2004. Dundrum Shopping Center in Dudrum, Dublin; Mahon in Cork; Rushmere Shopping Center in Craigavon.
- Make way for Paradise. // Building Design;5/21/2004, Issue 1626, p3
Reports on the proposed Paradise Street retail development project in Liverpool, England. Approval for compulsory purchase orders designed to clear the way for construction; Features of the proposed real estate development.
- Tenants gung ho for China's first lifestyle center. // SCTXtra;8/14/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p2
The article reports that China's first lifestyle center Solana is planning to open its store in Beijing, China. Real estate developers in Beijing have started to place a huge emphasis on maximizing their plot ratio. Retail consultant of the project Bryn Davies says that real estate developers...
- Grand Junction's Grand New Development. // Chain Store Age;Apr2007, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p84
The article offers information on a commercial real estate development project in Grand Junction, Colorado by Opus West called the Colorado River Marketplace. The 560,000-square-foot property will feature outdoor retail and restaurants, as well as a hotel and office space. It will occupy nearly...
- Montecito develops $520 million worth of projects. Illia, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/26/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p13
The article presents information on commercial real estate development projects of Las Vegas, Nevada-based developer Montecito Cos. It says that the company has $520 million worth of commercial real estate schemes under construction. Also noted is that the company completed the first phase of a...
- Northtown Square's plans advance. Gustafson, Jeanne // Journal of Business (10756124);12/20/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 26, pA1
The article reports on the proposed Northtown Square boutique shopping center in Spokane, Washington. The proposed shopping center that is slated to replace the Wendle Ford dealership is expected to cost about $20 million and to house 16 to 20 retail businesses. The developers expect mostly...
- Commercial center coming to town of South Weber. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/13/2006, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p7
Reports on the development of a shopping center in South Weber, Utah by Buster Delmonte of BDL Assets. Features of the center; Plans of Delmonte for the center.