Deal feast in grocery-anchor land
- UK's retail hotspots 2008-10. // Estates Gazette;9/6/2008 EG Retail, p6
This section offers updates on real estate development projects in Great Britain as of September 6, 2008. Victoria Square in Belfast, Northern Ireland, was completed in March. Cabot Circus in Bristol, England, includes shopping and leisure spaces. The shopping center Liverpool One in Liverpool...
- Belfast masterplan could boost Castle Court plan. Buckley, Donal // Estates Gazette;10/2/2004 Focus Ireland Supplement, p4
Reports the decision of the British government to commission a masterplan for the Castle Court Shopping Center in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Consulting firm appointed to create the masterplan; Owner of the shopping center.
- Development round-up. // Estates Gazette;10/2/2004 Focus Ireland Supplement, p6
Presents an update on commercial real estate developments in Ireland as of October 2, 2004. Dundrum Shopping Center in Dudrum, Dublin; Mahon in Cork; Rushmere Shopping Center in Craigavon.
- Montecito develops $520 million worth of projects. Illia, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/26/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p13
The article presents information on commercial real estate development projects of Las Vegas, Nevada-based developer Montecito Cos. It says that the company has $520 million worth of commercial real estate schemes under construction. Also noted is that the company completed the first phase of a...
- Northtown Square's plans advance. Gustafson, Jeanne // Journal of Business (10756124);12/20/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 26, pA1
The article reports on the proposed Northtown Square boutique shopping center in Spokane, Washington. The proposed shopping center that is slated to replace the Wendle Ford dealership is expected to cost about $20 million and to house 16 to 20 retail businesses. The developers expect mostly...
- Commercial center coming to town of South Weber. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/13/2006, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p7
Reports on the development of a shopping center in South Weber, Utah by Buster Delmonte of BDL Assets. Features of the center; Plans of Delmonte for the center.
- Format Trends. Hazel, Debra // Chain Store Age;Jul2008, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p116
The article reports on the continued growth of the open-air center format in the U.S. as investors become more interested in and knowledgeable about the format. Town & Country Center in Miami, Florida is converting a small, enclosed mall into a lifestyle center that will connect to the existing...
- Final Lincs in the chain. Morrison, Adrian // Estates Gazette;4/21/2012, Issue 1216, p76
The article focuses on the progress of plans for a major retail centre in Lincolnshire, England. The failures of Lincoln's Liondongate shopping centre plan since the late 1980s are mentioned. In March 2012, the city council granted a resolution to give outline consent to the Lincolnshire...
- Shopping Center Development in Europe. Moss, Neville // ICSC Research Review;2007, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p52
Europe is currently experiencing an unprecedented boom in shopping-center development. Neville Moss, Head of Retail Research at Jones Lang LaSalle, looks for the main action, examines the reasons behind the surge in activity in Russia and Turkey, and sketches the prospects for new development...
- Untitled. // Estates Gazette;5/3/2003, Issue 318, p31
Announces the approval to the Park Place shopping center project of developer Minerva in Croydon, England. Cost of the project; Amenities of the facility; Business plan of Minerva.