- ONLINE: TOP CPBJ WEB STORIES. // Central Penn Business Journal;4/23/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p2
The article offers news briefs related to business in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania including the ground breaking for the composting facility, the 2.2 million dollars of investment to help Unilife Medical Solutions, and the purchase of the Progress Plaza shopping center by investors from New...
- Q1 mall deals set to top Â£1bn. // Estates Gazette;3/30/2013, Issue 1313, p25
The article reports that the total shopping center investment transactions in Great Britain for the first quarter of 2013 is expected to exceed the 163.1 billion British pounds.
- Specialised funds get off the ground. Muller, Joan // Finance Week;11/16/2001, p19
Focuses on the opportunity for investment in property loan for investors focusing on small to medium sized shopping centers in South Africa. Contents of portfolio and listed funds; Composition of funds; Vacancy rate of portfolio.
- North side shopping center modernization is under way. Crompton, Kim // Journal of Business (10756124);7/25/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 16, pA8
Reports on the upgrade work being done at Ash & Rowan Shopping Center in Spokane, Washington by Dixon Investment Co. Project scheme; Schedule of completion; List of the tenants.
- Vineyards center sold for $7.15M. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/16/96, Vol. 17 Issue 51, p4
Reports on Equity Investment Corp.'s acquisition of the Vineyards shopping center in Cleveland, Ohio for $7.15 million. Size and features of the property.
- Shopping mall investment doubles to ï¿½4bn. // Estates Gazette;12/18/2010, Issue 1050, p26
This article reports on an increase in shopping center investment volumes in Great Britain in 2010.
- Investors shopping in tough market. Young, Jacqueline // Las Vegas Business Press;9/2/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p5
Reports on the rise of Nevada's shopping center investment market. Reason behind the sector's popularity; Top retailers in the area; Impact of the success of the real estate investment market on small retailers.
- THE BEGINNINGS OF THE TILLES DYNASTY. Genn, Adina // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/10/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p8A
Focuses on the history of Tilles Investment Co. shopping center in New York. Partnership between Gilbert Tilles and Irving Berger to construct eleven shopping centers; Increase in the demand for retail during post-war Nassau County; Adoption of the lunar module program.
- California. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jun95, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p90
Reports on the acquisition of a retail complex in Beverly Hills, California by RPM Investments Inc. Occupation percentage of the center.