Bauer fights back
- EDDIE BAUER REDUX. Hequet, Marc // Retail Traffic;May2007, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p180
The article reports on the result of the shift of strategy by specialty retailer Eddie Bauer Inc. to gain more market in the U.S. The said company which has refocused on its casual sportswear and accessories that embrace the great outdoors has revealed a significant rise in its net income,...
- Clothes Calls. Goins, Liesa // Men's Health;Apr2004, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p68
Presents information on the strategy of Fabian Mansson, CEO at Eddie Bauer, in running the company. Importance of setting priorities; Reason to answer calls promptly; Lesson learned from working with creative people.
- Eddie Bauer Teams Up With Mountain Climber. Beckett, Whitney // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/14/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 9, p20
The article reports on the development surrounding specialty company Eddie Bauer. Neil Fiske, president and chief executive officer of the company, is returning the company to its active outdoor roots. Moreover, Fiske has recruited mountaineer Jim Whittaker to consult with the company on...
- Eddie Bauer Gearing Up For Solo Act. Palmieri, Jean E. // DNR: Daily News Record;2/28/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the business plans of Eddie Bauer, poised to become a stand-alone public company in 2005. Significance of the reorganization plan of Spiegel Inc. with a Manhattan, New York City bankruptcy court, to Eddie Bauer; Information on the financial performance of the company; Expected...
- Bauer Unveils Five-Point Turnaround Plan. Lloyd, Brenda // DNR: Daily News Record;8/20/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 34, p12
The article discusses how the chief executive officer for Eddie Bauer, Neil S. Fiske, announced a five-point turnaround strategy for the brand, which reported weak 2007 second quarter earnings. The five point plan involves focusing on customer service, implementing a back-to-basics merchandising...
- Bauer's aromatherapy set for fall launch. C.T. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/23/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 97, p8
Reports on Eddie Bauer's aromatherapy bath and body line, which is scheduled to be launched in fall 1997. Sales projections for the new product line; Price range; Promotions for the new line.
- Bauer realigns sportswear. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/2/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 84, p23
Reports on the separation of responsibilities for retail and catalog merchandising in Eddie Bauer's core sportswear business. Appointment of Sue Bell as vice president of retail merchandising for sportswear; Other executive appointments in connection with the realignment.
- Eddie Bauer. S.O.; S.C. // Catalog Age;Jan1998, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p54
Focuses on the operating strategy of catalog and retail giant Eddie Bauer Inc. Use of the same customer database for the company's catalog, retail and online operations; Maintenance of a consistent price across all three channels; Impact of operating on three channels on the company's customer...
- EDDIE BAUER STARGAZER 2. S. L. W. // Field & Stream;Sep2012, Vol. 117 Issue 5, p80
The article offers brief information on the Eddie Bauer Stargazer 2 tent from Eddie Bauer Inc.