Sony Metreon says it's changing, not failing
- S.F. opens mega-mall. Harvey, Dennis // Variety;06/21/99, Vol. 375 Issue 6, p95
Presents information on Sony Metreon, a retail megamall in San Francisco, California. Consumer attractions at the mall; Family-oriented interactivities.
- Exit strategy planning. Spilka, George // Electrical Wholesaling;Mar1997, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p35
Presents an overview of exit strategy planning, a concept in selling business enterprises. Definition of personal and financial objectives; Different exit strategies; Business foundation strengthening; Marketing; personnel; Facilities; Financial conditions; Case studies.
- Create an action plan for growth. Parelli, Lisa; Borst, Sue // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug97 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p119
Provides advice to security dealers on building a business or marketing plan. Inclusion of key management team members in the annual planning meeting; Styles and structures for a business plan; Components of an effective business plan.
- A unique offering that's smart. // Finance Week;11/25/2002, LEADERSHIP ALLIANCE. p5
Focuses on the implications of applying the Strategic Management & Account Relationship Technology (SMART). Provision of effective, efficient and decisive philosophy of the company; Reinforcement of the extensive marketing campaign of the company; Elaboration of the services offerings of the...
- Customer loyalty is the key. // Finance Week;11/25/2002, LEADERSHIP ALLIANCE. p6
Focuses on the business plans of SMART in South Africa. Provision of assistance to the customers; Complementation of the available niches of the company with selected footholds in commercial and industrial sector; Involvement at all level of businesses.
- THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finance Week;1/31/2003, p21
Reports business developments in South Africa as of January 2003. Negotiations concerning the buyout offer of Brozent Holdings to the minority shareholders of Nando; Acquisition of a put option from Merrill Lynch by VebFin; Purchase of Laser shares by Absa Corporate and Merchant Bank.
- The money or the (share) blocks. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finance Week;1/31/2003, p26
Reports on the selling of assets and properties of CentreCity Property Fund in South Africa. Bidders of the company; Terms and conditions of the Hyprop and Capital bids; Issuance of share price.
- Plus No Surcharge Alliance Is Created. // Credit Union Journal;8/18/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p20
Reports on the launching of Plus No Surcharge Alliance program by Visa in San Francisco, California.
- Keeping the engine humming. Campbell, Andrew // Business Quarterly;Summer97, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p40
Introduces the `balanced scorecard' approach in translating a company's strategy into measurable and comparable information. Basic questions about corporate performance which the scorecard highlights; Origins of the balanced scorecard idea; Features of a good scorecard; Sample types of measures;...