- Retail Sales Decline, Richmond Fed Says. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p2
Reports on the decline in retail sector activity during November 2001 according to the monthly service sector survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Virginia. Decrease in sales revenue index registered in the retail sector; Improvement in employees index for the month.
- Service Revenue Growth Gains: Richmond Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/11/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31945, p2
Reports on the growth of revenue by service firms and retail sales in Richmond, Virginia.
- Richmond Fed: Service Revenues Softened. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31778, p2
Reports growth of revenue at retail and services firms in the Fifth Federal Reserve District. Decline on service sector revenues index; Number of employees index.
- Local retailers expect brisk holiday sales. Kalinoski, Gail // Westchester County Business Journal;12/1/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 48, p22
Reports on the expectation of increasing holiday sales among the retailers in Westchester County, New York. Escalation of revenue; Stability of bike sales; Evaluation of customers' spending patterns.
- RETAIL TRADE. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Retail, Wholesale Trade;2004 4th Quarter, p164
Presents statistical data on the market performance of retail trade in the U.S. from 1997 to 2008. Revenue in the second quarter of 2004; Industry price during the first quarter of 2003; Forecast on annual revenue in 2008.
- Charts Of The Day: Retail Sales Starting To Slow. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Aug2010, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p5
The article reports that retail sales in Brazil in April 2010 is showing a weaker trend across the board as supermarket sales, office materials and electronics contract sharply at 7.4% month-on-month seasonally adjusted and 10.5% month-on-month seasonally adjusted respectively.
- Sales flat in July, says ONS. // DIY Week;8/26/2011, p5
The article reports on the figures for the British retail sales industry for July 2011.
- Methodology. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/6/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p40
The article offers information on the periodical's Top 25 PC Retailers Report which ranks dealers of domestic computer technology by sales revenue in the U.S. in 2011.
- Largest Retailers. // Budapest Business Journal;12/10/2001, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p13
Presents largest retailers ranked by net retail revenue in 2000 in Hungary. Company names and addresses; Net Retail revenue as of 2000; Type of goods sold;Names of main suppliers in 2000.
- Scottish retail sales up in Qâ‚ƒ. // Cabinet Maker;11/9/2012, Issue 5812, p10
The article reports that according to the government of Scotland, the Scottish retail sales have increased by 0.9 percent during the third quarter of 2012.