State and Local Government Series Rates
- MISSISSIPPI: Jackson Pricing $65M. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/19/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32490, p37
The article provides information on the $65 million price selling of the special obligation bonds in Jackson, Mississippi. Through the Mississippi Development Bank, the Series 2006 bond is initiated for trade whereby the proceeds has been designed for the construction of a 246,000-square-foot...
- State and Local Government Series Rates . // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p40
Presents statistics on series rates of the U.S. treasury bonds as of October 26, 2001. Average series rate of the bonds for the three months prior to October 2001; Series rate of the bonds for the year 2000; Bond rate for 10 years prior to 2001 as of October 24, 2001.
- General Obligation Bond Prices for January 18, 2002 . // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p41
Presents general obligation bond prices for January 18, 2002 in the U.S. Intermediate yield on bonds; Long-term yield on bonds; Long-term prices of the bonds.
- Venezuela: Still Liking External Debt In The Near Term. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/24/2011, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p10
This article offers an outlook for the price of the Global 2027 bond issued by the Venezuelan government.
- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31285, p35
Presents data pertaining to rates of state and local government series bonds.
- Wednesday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;6/8/2016, p19
Statistics are given regarding the 10 year government securities including securities prices, municipal bond, and the MuniCenter list.
- Monday's Market: Muni Prices Close Sharply Lower; $90M El Paso Refundings Priced. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;12/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31287, p2
Presents information related to bond market in the U.S. as of December 17, 2001. Decrease in municipal bond prices; Factors responsible for decrease in bond prices; Economic conditions of the treasury market.
- Municipal Prices End Little Changed After FOMC Holds Steady on Rates. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/31/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31315, p2
Focuses on changes in municipal bond prices and treasury bond values in the U.S. as of January 30, 2002. Decline in government bond price with rise in gross domestic product; Impact of the decision to keep federal funds rate unchanged on market prices; Analysis of the market situation following...
- Drop in prices linked to rise in GM sales. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;09/04/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30223, p2
Reports on the drop in Treasury security prices on September 3, 1997 in thin range-bond trading, finishing at a 6.95% yield. Bearish news for the market seen in secondary economic reports; Declines posted by bonds and notes; Mixed results of bills.