Colorado Charter School Deal to Repay Loan for New Home
- Model Colorado Charter School Hopes to Pique Interest. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p30
Features the revenue bond deal that will be launched by Boulder Valley, Colorado-based Peak to Peak Charter School. Value of the deal; Rating below investment grade; Aim to use the money from the August 27, 2001 sale to build a campus in Lafayette.
- Texas Orders Shutdown of Five Charter Schools. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/12/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31511, p4
Reports on the closure of five low-performing state charter schools by the Texas officials on November 12, 2002. Reasons for the closure of the schools; Report on charter school movements released by Fitch Ratings. Factors responsible for low performance of state charter schools; Analysis of...
- Legislation Keeps Charter School Bonds Coming in Colorado. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/4/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31216, p38
No abstract available.
- Chicago Charter School Plans $7M Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p38
Reports on the plan of Chicago, Illinois-based Perspective Charter School to issue $7 million of bonds through Illinois Development Finance Authority. Purpose for which revenue generated through the bonds would be used; Requirements for charter schools under Illinois laws; Names of placement...
- For Charter School Deals, Rates Go Down as Popularity Goes Up. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31465, p39
Reports the reduction in the interest rates of charter school bonds in Dallas, Texas. Growth in the demand of charter school bonds; Factor causing the reduction in interest rates; Statement regarding charter school bonds by analyst Jonathan Chirunga.
- Colorado Charter Misses Payment. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32265, p4
Reports on the failure of the Leadership Preparatory Academy in Colorado, to pay earlier its bond interest payment. Citations of the likely reason behind the delinquency; Refusal of the Leadership to acknowledge holding elections for board of directors; Creation of the charter school James...
- Standard & Poor's Puts Colorado Charter School on Positive CreditWatch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/25/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31373, p30
Reports the outstanding charter school revenue bonds issued for the Renaissance Charter School in Parker, Colorado. Management of the sale by Kirk-patrick Pettis & Co.; Offertory of Douglas County School District RE-1 on conversion from charter school to magnet school; Plans of consolidation...
- In a First, New Mexico County To Issue Bonds for Charter School. Albanese, Elisabeth // Bond Buyer;11/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32267, p32
The article reports on the plans of Santa Fe County to issue bonds to finance charter school in New Mexico. The deal is expected to be testing ground for charter school bond issues currently in the planning stages. New Mexico law does not provide a statewide conduit issuer for charter school...
- Escondido High Makes the Grade. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/2/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32394, p1
The article reports that the Escondido Charter High School and the Heritage K-8 Charter School in California will be issuing $26 million of investment-grade bond. The deal carries a BBB-minus rating from Standard and Poor's. The investment-grade rating of the bond reflects the solid track record...