Stifel Nicolaus: Treasury Deals Involved No Yield-Burning
- Stifel Nicolaus Using MyCopy From interface for Confirms. // Securities Industry News;05/01/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p15
Reports on broker-dealer Stifel Nicolaus & Co.'s use of its Interface Systems MyCopy system to deliver customer confirmations to its brokers over the firm's intranet. Details on how the system operates.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;1/20/2014, p1
Statistics are presented on the negotiated sales of bonds in the U.S as of May 2014 which includes the License Refunding Revenue Bonds by Crews & Associates Inc., Special Tax Refunding Bonds by Stifel Nicolaus & Co. Inc. and General Obligation Sewerage Refunding Bonds by Bernardi Securities Inc.
- Knall accepts suspension in unusual SEC case. Andrews, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/10/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p7
The article reports on the one-year suspension of David Knall, managing director of Stifel Nicolaus & Co. Inc., due to insider-trading case filed against him by the Securitites and Exchange Commission in Indianapolis, Indiana. It is stated that Knall also agreed to pay $123,865 for not...
- Stifel Gets Charged By SEC. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;8/11/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33564, p1
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in a complained filed by five school districts in Wisconsin against Stifel Nicolaus & Co. Inc. and former senior vice president David W. Noack. The SEC charged that Stifel and Noack fraudulently misled the...
- Is Apple in a bubble? If it is, what should we do? // In Search of the Perfect Investment;4/3/2012, p1
The author discusses whether Apple Inc.'s recent rise justified by its future earnings. He says that there is no way to predict where the company will go now. It remains the largest holding for many institutions. Brokerage firm Stifel Nicolaus & Co. Inc. compared Apple to a couple of other...
- Feld settles with SEC over Stifel Nicolaus case. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;08/16/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30705, p5
Reports that Jeffrey Feld was not required to pay any penalties to settle securities fraud charges in connection with bonds underwritten by Stifel Nicolaus & Co. for the Sister of Saint Mary's Health Care Obligation Group. Agreement to a cease and desist order.
- Stifel Nicolaus Adds Five From Baird To Beef Up Presence in Wisconsin. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/07/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30866, p4
Reports that Saint Louis, Missouri-based Stifel, Nicolaus and Co. has hired several public finance executives from Wisconsin-based Robert W. Baird and Co. as of April 7, 2000. Move as part of Stifel, Nicolaus to expand its business operations in Wisconsin.
- Defection. // Traders Magazine;Jan2000, Vol. 12 Issue 161, p8
Reports that Rob Cofer, former head of trading at Stifel Nicolaus led a mass defection of stock traders and support personnel to Huntleigh Securities. Employees of Stifel who transferred to Huntleigh; Reason for their transfer.
- PEOPLE. // Traders Magazine;Dec2009, Vol. 22 Issue 303, p12
The article focuses on the career of John Daley. Accordingly, Daley is the managing director at Stifel, Nicolaus & Co. Inc. and the current Security Traders Association's governor. It notes his efforts in battling with the challenges he encountered with stock traders. Furthermore, his...