News In Brief: Four-Week Bills Go At 1.990%
- News In Brief: Treasury Sells Its 4-Week Bills. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p2
Reports on the auction of the U.S. Treasury Department's multi-billion dollar worth of four-week bills. Price at which the bills were auctioned off; Bid-to-cover ratio of the bills.
- News In Brief: Treasury Details Weekly Bill Auction. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;2/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31330, p2
Reports on the weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. Utilization of the proceeds from the auction.
- Treasury to Offer $26B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. // Bondbuyer.com;2/05/2015, p18
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to auction 91-day bills and 182-day discount bills on February 9, 2015.
- Treasury to Offer $26B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. // Bondbuyer.com;1/29/2015, p19
The article informs that the U.S. Treasury Department will auction 26 billion dollars in 91-day bills and 26 billion dollars in 182-day discount bills on February 2, 2015.
- Treasury 5-Years To Raise New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/6/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31794, p2
Reports that the Treasury Department will raise cash by auctioning five-year notes in the U.S.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.720% Yield. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p2
Reports on the auction organized by the U.S. Treasury Department on the four-week bills as of February 21, 2002. Bid-to-cover ratio of the auction; Percentage of median yield of bills.
- Treasury to Offer $35B 11-Day Cash Management Bills. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;9/4/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33775, p1
The article offers information that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction 35 billion U.S. dollars 11-day cash management bills on September 5, 2012.
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/13/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31821, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to raise new cash at the weekly auction.
- Treasury to Reopen 5-Years on Wednesday. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/10/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31653, p2
The United States Department of Treasury said it will raise cash by reopening its 2 5/8 percent notes, by auctioning 15 billion dollars of five-year notes on June 11, 2003. The four-year 11-month notes are dated May 15, 2003 and due May 15, 2008.