News In Brief: Existing Home Sales Rise to 5.17M Units
- LAS VEGAS HOME SALES DROP 26.5 PERCENT IN OCTOBER. Smith, Hubble // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/22/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 47, pP12
The article reports on the 26.5 percent decline in the volume of homes being sold in Las Vegas, Nevada in October 2010, according to data from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors.
- Deductions: `Cashflow killer'. Dockery, Darrel // Business Credit;Mar1995, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p44
Discusses deduction problems of vendors and suppliers with their customers. Legitimacy of the action; Cash flow tied to the problem; Classifying the deductions by code; Invoicing customers for unauthorized deductions; Getting copies of exceptions from electronic data interchange; Importance of...
- 2009 Partner Program Guide. Campbell, Scott // CRN;Mar2009, Issue 1283, p28
The article announces the Five Star Partner Program award given to Citrix Systems Inc., Progress Software Corp. and CA.
- 1996 buyers guide vendors. // Government Product News;Feb96, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p46
Presents an alphabetical listing of vendors and suppliers of different products for 1996. Includes Aabaco Industries Inc.; Allied Construction; Badger Fitness; Belton Industries Inc.
- This is not a pipe. Lightfoot, Neil // South African Journal of Psychology;Jun97, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p89
Presents information on a study of the lives of roadside vendors, using a ethnographic imagery. Findings on post structuralism.
- 34 acres near California Avenue to be markted as industrial site. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/20/95, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p10
Reports on the purchase of 34 acres near California Avenue, by Salt Lake businessman Scott A. Hielsen. Reasons for purchase.
- 27 countries send vendors to Argenplas. // Plastics News;4/27/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p21
Announces that several countries have send vendors to Argenlas, in Buenos Aries, Argentina for the exhibition. Number of exhibitors that are attending the show; When the show is schedule to take place; What will be featured at the event.
- Caveat venditor: A case for granting subsequent purchasers a cause of action against... O'Brien, Sean M. // Journal of Corporation Law;Spring95, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p525
Argues that subsequent home purchasers should be allowed to recover against builder-vendors for latent defects in the home. Identification of obstacles that must be overcome before an adequate recovery may ensue; Discussion of the background and erosion of the doctrine of caveat emptor; Analysis...
- Street scuffle. Furman, Phyllis; Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;3/13/95, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p6
Reports that the New York City Street Vendor Review Panel has received 400 petitions to change street designations for food vendors. Plans to limit vendors to one permit each; Petitions for the restriction of vendors from several areas.
- Failure to offer seller's pack will not be a criminal offence. Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;4/3/2003, p64
Reports on the British government's withdrawal of plans to impose criminal sanctions on homeowner who sell their property without a seller's pack. Civil sanctions being considered against property owners.