Strong differential subordinations and superordinations and sandwich theorem
- Strong differential superordination and sandwich theorem. Oros, Gheorghe; Şendruţiu, Roxana; Venter, Adela; Andrei, Loriana // Journal of Computational Analysis & Applications;Jan2013, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1490
In this paper we study certain strong differential superordinations and give a sandwich theorem, obtained by using a new integral operator introduced in .
- STRONG DIFFERENTIAL SUBORDINATIONS OBTAINED BY THE MEDIUM OF AN INTEGRAL OPERATOR. Sendrutiu, Roxana // Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai, Mathematica;2010, Issue 3, p197
The concept of differential subordination was introduced in  by S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu and developed in , and the concept of strong differential subordination was introduced in  by J. A. Antonino and S. Romaquera and developed in ,  by Georgia Irina Oros and Gheorghe Oros....
- DIFFERENTIAL SUBORDINATION FOR A CERTAIN GENERALIZED OPERATOR. AL-ABBADI, M. H.; DARUS, M. // Miskolc Mathematical Notes;2012, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p209
The authors have recently introduced a new generalized derivative operator Î¼Î»1,Î»2n,m, that generalized many well-known operators. The trend of finding new differential or integral operators has attracted widespread interest. The aim of this paper is to use the relation ... to discuss...
- The notion of subordination in fuzzy sets theory. Oros, Georgia Irina; Oros, Gheorghe // General Mathematics;2011, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p97
In this paper we extend the notion of subordination from the geometric theory of analytic functions of one complex variable to the fuzzy sets theory. The purpose of this paper is to define the notion of fuzzy subordination and to prove the main properties of this notion. We also introduce the...
- Continuation of separately analytic functions defined on part of a domain boundary. Sadullaev, A.; Imomkulov, S. // Mathematical Notes;May/Jun2006, Vol. 79 Issue 5/6, p869
Suppose that D ? Cn is a domain with smooth boundary ? D, E ? ? D is a boundary subset of positive Lebesgue measure mes( E) > 0, and F ? G is a nonpluripolar compact set in a strongly pseudoconvex domain G ? Cm. We prove that, under some additional conditions, each function separately analytic...
- APPLYING RUSCHEWEYH DERIVATIVE ON TWO SUB-CLASSES OF BI-UNIVALENT FUNCTIONS. JUMA, ABDUL RAHMAN S.; AZIZ, FATEH S. // International Journal of Electrical & Computer Sciences;Dec2012, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p68
The Ruscheweyh derivative has been applied in this paper to investigate two subclasses of the function class âˆ‘ of bi-univalent functions defined in the open unit disc. We find estimates on the coeffcients /2/ and /a3/ for functions in these subclasses.
- A Generalized Integral Operator Associated with Functions of Bounded Boundary Rotation. Dileep, L.; Latha, S. // General Mathematics;2011, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p25
In this paper, we define the subclass ??? (ï¿½, d, n) of analytic functions by using the generalized Al-Oboudi differential operator. We determine certain properties of the integral operator In(f1,ï¿½, fm) for the functions belonging to the class ???(ï¿½, d, n).
- On a subclass of analytic functions defined by Ruscheweyh derivative and multiplier transformations. // Journal of Computational Analysis & Applications;Jan2011, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p116
No abstract available.
- Sufficient Conditions for Hypergeometric Functions to be in A Certain Class of Holomorphic Functions. Bansal, Deepak // Tamsui Oxford Journal of Information & Mathematical Sciences (TO;May2013, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p257
In the present investigation our main objective is to find coefficient estimates, sufficient condition for the function f(z) A to belong to the class RtÎ³ (A,B) and finding connections between the classes RtÎ³ (A,B) and k -UCV by making use of the Hohlov operator