Strong differential subordinations and superordinations and sandwich theorem
- Strong differential superordination and sandwich theorem. Oros, Gheorghe; Şendruţiu, Roxana; Venter, Adela; Andrei, Loriana // Journal of Computational Analysis & Applications;Jan2013, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1490
In this paper we study certain strong differential superordinations and give a sandwich theorem, obtained by using a new integral operator introduced in .
- STRONG DIFFERENTIAL SUBORDINATIONS OBTAINED BY THE MEDIUM OF AN INTEGRAL OPERATOR. Şendruţiu, Roxana // Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai, Mathematica;2010, Issue 3, p197
The concept of differential subordination was introduced in  by S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu and developed in , and the concept of strong differential subordination was introduced in  by J. A. Antonino and S. Romaquera and developed in ,  by Georgia Irina Oros and Gheorghe Oros....
- Aspects of univalent holomorphic functions involving SÄƒlÄƒgean operator and Ruscheweyh derivative. Alina, Alb Lupaş // Journal of Concrete & Applicable Mathematics;Jan-Apr2015, Vol. 13 Issue 1/2, p51
Making use Salagean operator and Ruscheweyh derivative, we introduce a new class of analytic functions L(Î´, Î±, Î²) defined on the open unit disc, and investigate its various characteristics. Further we obtain distortion bounds, extreme points and radii of close-to-convexity, starlikeness...
- DIFFERENTIAL SUBORDINATION FOR A CERTAIN GENERALIZED OPERATOR. AL-ABBADI, M. H.; DARUS, M. // Miskolc Mathematical Notes;2012, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p209
The authors have recently introduced a new generalized derivative operator Î¼Î»1,Î»2n,m, that generalized many well-known operators. The trend of finding new differential or integral operators has attracted widespread interest. The aim of this paper is to use the relation ... to discuss...
- HYPERGEOMETRIC FUNCTIONS IN THE SUBCLASSES OF ANALYTIC FUNCTIONS. Ghasemkhani, Roya // International Journal of Academic Research;Jan2015, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p83
The purpose of the present paper is to give some characterizations for a hypergeometric function to be in various subclasses of starlike and convex function. We also consider an integral operator related to the hypergeometric function.
- Aspects of univalent holomorphic functions involving Ruscheweyh derivative and generalized SÄƒlÄƒgean operator. Alina, Alb Lupaş; Loriana, Andrei // Journal of Computational Analysis & Applications;Jul2015, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p272
Making use Ruscheweyh derivative and generalized Salagean operator, we introduce a new class of analytic functions RD(Î³, Î», Î±, Î²) defined on the open unit disc, and investigate its various characteristics. Further we obtain distortion bounds, extreme points and radii of...
- Differential inequalities and criteria for starlike and convex functions. Singh Billing, Sukhwinder // Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai, Mathematica;Jun2014, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p191
We, here, study a differential inequality involving a multiplier transformation. In particular, we obtain certain new criteria for starlikeness and convexity of normalized analytic functions. We also show that our results generalize some known results.
- Continuation of separately analytic functions defined on part of a domain boundary. Sadullaev, A.; Imomkulov, S. // Mathematical Notes;May/Jun2006, Vol. 79 Issue 5/6, p869
Suppose that D âŠ‚ â„‚n is a domain with smooth boundary âˆ‚ D, E âŠ‚ âˆ‚ D is a boundary subset of positive Lebesgue measure mes( E) > 0, and F âŠ‚ G is a nonpluripolar compact set in a strongly pseudoconvex domain G âŠ‚ â„‚m. We prove that, under some...
- The notion of subordination in fuzzy sets theory. Oros, Georgia Irina; Oros, Gheorghe // General Mathematics;2011, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p97
In this paper we extend the notion of subordination from the geometric theory of analytic functions of one complex variable to the fuzzy sets theory. The purpose of this paper is to define the notion of fuzzy subordination and to prove the main properties of this notion. We also introduce the...