Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes
- CUMULATIVE INDEX. Greene, Chris; Maddalena, Christina // Accountancy;Aug97, Vol. 120 Issue 1248, p82
Reports on provisions that broadened the definition of a qualifying corporate bond in Great Britain. Discussion of the case 'Jenks v Dickinson.'
- DT launches bond offering to pay for 3G. // RCR;07/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p8
Focuses on telecommunication carrier Deutsche Telekom's issuance of global corporate bonds.
- Study shows third rating shrinks spreads. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/13/98, Vol. 64 Issue 15, p8
Focuses on a study which reports that corporate debt rating can affect bond spreads. How it can achieve cheaper funding costs; Comments from Bob Grossman, the managing director at that rating agency; Details on the study.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;05/16/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30892, p17
Presents information on bonds issued by government authorities in the United States in May 2000. Bonds issued by the Arkansas Development Finance Authority, California Educational Facilities Authority, Miami-Dade County Housing Authority and others; Amount of bonds; Yield rates; Due dates.
- Slot machine co. could hit jackpot. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;10/25/99, Vol. 10 Issue 41, p2
Focuses on the outlook for the slot machine manufacturer, International Game Technology's bond portfolio.
- El Salvador corporate appeals to HY. Wirz, Matthiu // High Yield Report;10/25/99, Vol. 10 Issue 41, p3
Announces El Salvador Energy Holdings' plan to issue the country's first corporate bond in the international capital markets.
- Movie attendance wanes, bonds tumble for Carmike. Braunschweig, Carolina // High Yield Report;12/13/99, Vol. 10 Issue 48, p1
Reports on the trading of Carmike Cinemas' bonds following the company's announcement of its failure to meet earnings projections for the fourth quarter of 1999.
- HVB Puts Forth Full Court Press. Gregory, Michael // High Yield Report;05/15/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p5
Reports on Bayerisch Hypo-und Veriensbank's plans to shop collateralized bond obligations to investors in June 2000.
- Kazakhstan Corps Coming Down the Road. S.H. // High Yield Report;11/12/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 43, p1
Reports on Kazakhstan corporations' successful performance in the market. Result of Kazakhstan's progress; Foreign investors' interest in Kazakhstan; Implications Benefits of Kazakh corporate bonds.
- Way and Means Approves Tax Relief Bill With TOB Protection. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;10/29/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31750, p5
Reports on the approval of a corporate tax relief bill that protects tax exempt tender option bonds in the U.S. Provision of the bill; Cost of the bill's tax cut; Limitation of the bill.