Long-Term Care: Fitch: CCRC Sector's 2002 Looking No Better Than 2001
- Fitch Paints Bleak Picture of CCRC, Nursing Home Credits. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31573, p6
Reports on U.S.-based credit ratings agency Fitch Ratings Inc.'s rating of continuing-care retirement communities (CCRC) as of 2003. Ratings awarded to CCRC; Reasons for awarding such a grade; Financial health of CCRC in the country.
- Banking Sector: Recovery To Firm Through H210. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Oct2010, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p1
The article discusses the recovery of the banking sector in Georgia. It mentions that the decision of the rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. to upgrade the default ratings of two banks, its reaffirmation of three other banks had supported the recovery. It states that the recovery in lending, asset...
- Fitch: Bad Times for CCRC Sector, With More to Come. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/30/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33192, p6
The article reports on a rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to the continuing-care retirement communities (CCRC) in the U.S. According to the credit rating agency, a weak economy, slow housing market and too much variable-rate debt are expected to continue to trouble the CCRC. Fitch Ratings...
- CCRC ratings outlook is stable. Mongan, Emily // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Nov2015, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p3
The article discusses the Fitch Ratings report "2015 Median Ratios for Nonprofit Continuing Care Retirement Communities," which highlighted stability of continuing care retirement communities in the U.S.
- Survival of the fittest as slow recovery claims losers. Underwood, Neal // Fund Strategy;5/17/2010, p16
The article analysis the slow recovery of the European asset management industry in 2009 in Europe. The Fitch Rating Ltd. report reveals that the industry profitability remains healthy but the factors including assets under management (AUM) growth and pressure on fees will leave weaker asset...
- Firm Sees Headwinds to Online Grocery. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;7/ 1/2013, p4
The article reports that Fitch Ratings noted that high delivery fees will discourage consumers from ordering online while high costs and low profit margins will deter more companies from entering the market.
- New Orleans' Uneven Recovery Shown by Two Credit Upgrades. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/12/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32606, p8
The article discusses the results of the upgrading of Fitch Ratings Inc. of the underlying ratings of two credits in New Orleans, Louisiana. The upgrade indicates that the city has been making some growth but still having an uneven economic recovery since Hurricane Katrina. Fitch Ratings has...
- Profit Big from the Housing Recovery. // Trends Magazine;Jan2014, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p15
The article discusses issues related to recovery in the housing market in the U.S. It is noted that Fitch Ratings and certain other analysts stated that the current pace is not sustainable and tells that home prices across the nation overvalued by an average of about 17 percent as of early...
- Honolulu Retirement Facility Gets Ratings Bump on Debt. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;5/19/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34111, p1
The article informs the financial service firm Fitch Rating has upgraded the ratings of 71.3 million dollar in revenue bonds that was issued by the Hawaii Department of Budget & Finance. It mentions that Honolulu continuing care retirement community Kahala Nui's series 2012 bonds was revised...