Fed Fines Brussels-Based Dexia Group $50,000
- Deutsche Bank fin ed over concealed transactions. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/11/2015, Vol. 59 Issue 45, p17
The article reports on the $258 million fines imposed by the U.S. Federal Reserve Board and the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYSDFS) against Germany's Deutsche Bank AG due to concealed transactions.
- ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Winter2005, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p46
Reports on the enforcement actions by the United States Federal Reserve Board as of January 2005. Issuance of a consent order of assessment of a civil money penalty against the Cumberland Bank in Franklin, Tennessee; Execution of a written agreement between William J. Collier and the Federal...
- Fed Fines Regions on Flood-Zone Loans. Adler, Joe // American Banker;12/18/2009, Vol. 174 Issue F318, p3
The author reports that the U.S. Federal Reserve Board has fined Regions Financial Corp. for allegedly violating the National Flood Insurance Act. Tim Deighton, spokesman for Regions, said the violations were for "legacy loans." The author mentioned that violations of the law usually involve the...
- Issuers Formulating Proposed Penalty-Fee Rules Under Tight Fed Deadline. Fitzgerald, Kate // CardLine;3/12/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p1
The article reports that credit card issuers in the U.S. have begun preparations for formulating models for customer penalty fees for late payments and overlimit charges that will be submitted to the Federal Reserve Board in April 2010. The board intends to use the information when it sets final...
- Fed Lifts Order vs. Citi Subprime Loan Arm. Bergquist, Erick // American Banker;6/27/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 122, p19
The article reports that the Federal Reserve Board lifted a cease-and-desist order against Citigroup Inc. of New York and its sub- prime lending unit, CitiFinancial Credit Co. of Baltimore. A cease-and-desist order is a supervisory tool by used by the Federal Reserve to direct institutions to...
- GLOBAL ROUNDUP. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;12/20/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 473, p4
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of January 2005. Fines imposed by the European Commission on chemical companies that operated a price-fixing cartel for cholin chloride in the 1990s; Terms of the agreement entered into by Teijin Chemicals and Bayer MaterialScience; Decision of...
- Banco de Chile Fined for Secrecy Failures. Paletta, Damian // American Banker;10/13/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 197, p3
This article reports that the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network has fined Banco de Chile $3 million for failing to implement a sufficient anti-money laundering program, and failing to follow recent USA Patriot Act requirements that banks monitor politically exposed persons. In a 10-page...
- APPOINTMENTS OF NEW MEMBERS AND DESIGNATION OF THE CHAIR AND VICE CHAIR OF THE CONSUMER ADVISORY COUNCIL. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Feb2003, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p75
Reports on appointments to the U.S. Federal Reserve Board's Consumer Advisory Council for 2003. Designated chairman Ronald Reiter; Vice chairperson Agnes Bundy Scanlan; Ten new members.
- Federal Reserve Board of Governors and Official Staff. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Mar2003, Vol. 89 Issue 3, pA60
Lists members of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board of Governors and official staff as of March 2003.