Indiana Bond Bank's $472M Tan Deal Maintains Program's Growth
- Indiana Bond Bank Planning Record $920 Million Note Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/8/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31548, p1
Reports that the Indiana Bond Bank in Indiana plans to sell 920 million dollars of one-year notes as of January 2003. Reasons for the sale; Finance company that will manage the sale; Details of the bond deal.
- INDIANA: Bond Bank SRFs. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p39
Reports on the plan of Indiana Bond Bank to sell its state revolving loan fund bonds to replenish a fund that has experienced demands for loans from local municipalities. Year of maturity for bonds; Main purpose of the syndicate sale of bonds.
- Indiana Bond Bank Offers $20 Million in Tans as Program Continues to Grow. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31428, p4
Reports the marketing of tax anticipation notes by the Indiana Bond Bank. Purchase of tax warrants from the local entities; Participation of the local communities in the program; Utilization of the bond bank.
- Indiana Bond Bank to Sell Water Deal In a Cross-Collateralized Financing. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/04/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30863, p3
Reports on the decision of the Indiana Bond Bank to sell its second joint-wastewater and drinking water deal involving revolving fund program bonds. Manager hired to handle the deal; Rating of the issue.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33591, p19
A table is presented which shows the negotiated bond offerings of various issuers including Indiana Bond Bank, Nederland Independent School District (ISD), and King County, Washington.
- Indiana's SRF takes first dip into drinking-water funds. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;09/15/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30478, p25
Reports on the Indiana Bond Bank's issuance of $90 million of bonds on September 15, 1998 for the state revolving fund. Use of proceeds to originate loans for drinking-water programs; Cross-collateralization of funds in the wastewater and drinking-water revolving loan programs; Ratings for the...
- Indiana Bond Bank to Sell $300M. In Its First Prepaid Gas Transaction. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32682, p8
The article reports on the sale of Indiana Bond Bank's $300 million of tax-exempt special program gas revenue bonds in its first prepaid gas transaction with the Indiana Municipal Gas Purchasing Authority in Chicago, Illinois. The transaction is aimed at reducing the long-term purchase costs of...
- Indiana Bond Bank Issuing $300 Million for Water-Sewer SRF. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p3
Reports that the Indiana Bond Bank will issue bonds for the state's revolving fund for water and sewer project loans. Mixture of refunding bonds and tax-exempt revolving fund bonds; Issuance of the bonds through a negotiated sale through with Bear, Stearns & Co.; Ratings from Fitch Ratings and...
- Lake County, Ind., to Sell $54M of Warrants. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/25/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31913, p5
Reports that the officials of Lake County, Indiana will issue tax anticipation warrants to raise cash through Bank One as the Indiana Supreme Court reviewed a lower court judgment which ruled that the county's tax reassessment was unconstitutional. Indiana Bond Bank's prohibition of the county...