News In Brief: Treasury 4-Weeks Sold at 1.605%
- News In Brief: Treasury to Sell 4-Week Bills Today. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;11/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31269, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell $23 billion of four-week discount bills in November 2001.
- News In Brief: Treasury Sells 4-Week Bills. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31270, p2
Focuses on the auction of multi billion dollar bills of exchange by the U.S. Treasury Department. Statistics regarding yield, price and maturity of bills; Bid-to-cover ratio being highlighted; Acceptance of competitive tenders.
- News In Brief: Treasury to Sell $6 Billion 4-Weeks. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/23/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31309, p2
Reports on the sale of discount bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. Information regarding date of issue and maturity date of the bills.
- Treasury Details Its Bill Auction. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p2
Reports on the plan of treasury department to increase cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills. Sale of some amount for the refund in maturing securities; Amount of maturing bills held by Federal Reserve banks.
- News in Brief: Treasury to Sell 4-Week Bills Today. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;2/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31332, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's plan to sell $23 billion of four-week discount bills on February 26, 2002. Scheduled date of issue and maturity of the bills; Amount of cash that will be raised by the bills.
- Treasury Bills Go At 1.710%, 1.975%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;4/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31361, p2
Focuses on the tender rates of the Treasury Department's discount bills in the U.S. Fluctuations in the auction rate; Details on the coupon equivalent; Account on the bid-to-cover ratio.
- Treasury Set to Sell $28B Of 4-Week Discount Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33547, p2
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Treasury Department to sell 28 Billion U.S. dollars of its four-week discount bills.
- News In Brief: Treasury to Sell 4-Week Bills Today . Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/11/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31282, p2
Reports on the sale of 15 billion dollars in discounted bills by the U.S. Treasury Department on December 11, 2001. Issue and maturity date of the bills; Maturing bills in the account of the U.S. Federal Reserve banks.
- Treasury Is Set to Sell $40B of 4-Week Bills. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;8/21/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33768, p2
The article offers information on sale of four weeks of outstanding discount bills of worth 40 billion U.S. dollars by the U.S. Department of Treasury.