- Wednesday's Market: Prices Mixed While Treasuries Rally; $400M Indiana Bond Bank Deal Priced. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p2
Reports on the status of municipal bond prices in a Treasury market rally. Amount of the sale by Indiana Bond Bank loan; Benefits for government in the wake of Treasury's two-year note auction; Effect of treasury market on the trading; Condition of bid in the capital market; Response of people...
- Indiana Bond Bank Planning Record $920 Million Note Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/8/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31548, p1
Reports that the Indiana Bond Bank in Indiana plans to sell 920 million dollars of one-year notes as of January 2003. Reasons for the sale; Finance company that will manage the sale; Details of the bond deal.
- INDIANA: Bond Bank SRFs. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p39
Reports on the plan of Indiana Bond Bank to sell its state revolving loan fund bonds to replenish a fund that has experienced demands for loans from local municipalities. Year of maturity for bonds; Main purpose of the syndicate sale of bonds.
- Indiana Bond Bank Offers $20 Million in Tans as Program Continues to Grow. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31428, p4
Reports the marketing of tax anticipation notes by the Indiana Bond Bank. Purchase of tax warrants from the local entities; Participation of the local communities in the program; Utilization of the bond bank.
- Indiana Bond Bank's $472M Tan Deal Maintains Program's Growth. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/16/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31305, p30
Reports that the Indiana-based Indiana Bond Bank plans to sell $472 million of tax anticipation notes (Tan) in January 2002. Expectation of company officials regarding the reception of the sale; List of local entities participating in the Tan program; Purpose for which Indiana uses the proceeds...
- Indiana bond bank luring schools into pooled note program. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/24/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30775, p28
Reports that the Indiana Bond Bank is offering to manage the temporary loan warrants to be issued by school districts in the state as part of their 1999 annual winter borrowing festival. Financial structure offered by the bank; Number of schools that signed up for the composite program;...
- Indiana Bond Bank to Sell Water Deal In a Cross-Collateralized Financing. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/04/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30863, p3
Reports on the decision of the Indiana Bond Bank to sell its second joint-wastewater and drinking water deal involving revolving fund program bonds. Manager hired to handle the deal; Rating of the issue.
- Indiana's SRF takes first dip into drinking-water funds. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;09/15/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30478, p25
Reports on the Indiana Bond Bank's issuance of $90 million of bonds on September 15, 1998 for the state revolving fund. Use of proceeds to originate loans for drinking-water programs; Cross-collateralization of funds in the wastewater and drinking-water revolving loan programs; Ratings for the...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33591, p19
A table is presented which shows the negotiated bond offerings of various issuers including Indiana Bond Bank, Nederland Independent School District (ISD), and King County, Washington.