- The part they never mentioned. Sheremata, Davis // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;12/4/95, Vol. 22 Issue 51, p17
Reports on the law suits being prepared as a result of the Edmonton airport consolidation. Landlord rental problems; Businesses hurt by the consolidation; Airport hanger built for regional air services and under lease for 35 years experiencing a breach of the terms of the lease.
- Ready for takeoff. Trehearne, Ian // Lawyer;7/14/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 28, pP7
Discusses issues pertaining to airport planning in Great Britain as of July 14, 2003. Expected growth of airports in the country; Importance of aviation for the economy; Government's planning of regional airport provision on a 30-year planning horizon; Difficulty of promoting airports.
- Badgerys Crk official. // Travel Daily;8/27/2015, p2
The article announces that Badgerys Creek, Australia has been proclaimed by the Minister for Infrastructure & Regional Development, Warren Truss as the proposed site for construction of Western Sydney's airport.
- Gummer on... Lydd test for new minister. // Planning (14672073);5/7/2010, Issue 1867, p7
The article presents recommendation on the need for the incoming minister to establish the seal on their tenure by throwing an environmentally unacceptable plan to increase of the throughput of London Ashford's passengers towards two million in England in 2010.
- Runway to open amid ongoing projects. Bennett, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/6/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p3
Reports the roadwork project of Cleveland Hopkins International Airport in Ohio. Alleviation of air traffic congestions; Expansion of the runway; Budget of the projects.
- No three-point landing on the airport. Finn, Kathy // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);08/14/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p25
Comments on the airport expansion plans in New Orleans, Louisiana. Account of the construction of the New Orleans International Airport; Absence of airline hub status at the airport; Plans of the Aviation Board for airport economic development; Proposal for the regional airport construction.
- Glasgow hub upgrade set. // Planning (14672073);1/15/2010, Issue 1851, p6
The article reports on the plans of the Glasgow Airport for a 25 million pounds budget to expand the airport and improve its road infrastructure for the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Scotland.
- Airport Board Member Disagrees With Recent Guest Commentary. Watkins, Bob // San Diego Business Journal;2/11/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p47
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article â€œHot Air Blowing Around Lindbergh Field Plan Update,â€ by Greg Stein in the January 2008 issue.
- Just get me to the plane on time. Wormser, Lisa; Schamess, Gil // Planning;Jan97, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on airport planning projects launched to relieve traffic congestion and fund airport improvements. Proposed construction of a second satellite parking facility at the Orlando International Airport in Florida; Imposition of passenger facility charges; Development of a monorail system for...