Texas Public Finance Authority Heads Back to Market for $375 Million Sale
- Texas Plans Record $7.8 Billion Tran Sale. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/17/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33367, p1
The article offers information on tax and revenue notes to be issued by the Texas Public Finance Authority that will be record at 7.8 billion dollars while the state faces the largest budget deficit in its history. The analysts at Fitch Ratings Ltd. state that the energy sector remains one of...
- Texas Finance Authority selects financial advisers, counsel for next two years. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30214, p3
Discloses Texas Public Finance Authority's selection of financial advisers and bond counsel to consult on bond issues and commercial paper program of the state for two years. Renewal of First Southwest Co.'s financial advisory contract; Hiring of Walton Johnson & Co. as co-advisor; Bond counsel...
- To Sell or Not To Sell: Texas Must Decide. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31094, p1
Reports that the Texas Public Finance Authority amy opt to sell or not to sell bonds to refinance outstanding debt. Total amount in bonds to be used by the authority in refinancing its outstanding debt; Possibility that lower interest rates may compel the authority to sell a smaller amount of...
- Texas Public Finance Authority Planning Two January Deals. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p48
Reports on the plans of the Texas Public Finance Authority to sell bond issues in January 2002. Targets set by the agency for the 20-year fixed-rate bonds; Division of bonds in two series for sales; Company managing the commercial-papers for bond sales; Financial adviser for the bond sales.
- Texas Agency Is Leaving Big Paper Trail. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/8/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31382, p5
Reports the selling of commercial paper by the Texas Public Finance Authority in Dallas, Texas. Finance of government projects; Acquisition of liquidity for note program; Conversion of long-term debt.
- Texas public finance authority may revamp underwriting policies. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;11/07/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30269, p2
Reports on the plan of Texas Public Finance Authority (TPFA) to adopt a set of underwriting policies and procedures and select an underwriting pool. How TPFA has chosen underwriters; Reason why the authority change its underwriting policy; How authority will select the firms that will...
- Texas Authority picks pool of firms to underwrite deals. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;12/18/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30295, p32
Reports on the Texas Public Finance Authority initiative in picking a pool of firms to handle negotiated bond issues through 1999. Advantages of putting together a pool; Comments from Robert Estrada, president and chief executive officer of Estrada Hinojosa and Company; Identification of the...
- Texas agency awaits a shift in the market before going ahead with GO refunding. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;04/21/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30376, p30
Reports that the Texas Public Finance Authority (TPFA) is awaiting an improvement in market conditions before moving ahead with bond refunding. Option to convert outstanding general obligation (GO) bond into long-term, fixed-rate debt; Establishment of parameters for GO refunding; Credit rating...
- With its eyes on the savings prize, Texas agency readies GO refunding. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;10/27/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30508, p22
Presents an update on the Texas Public Finance Authority's general obligation bond refunding deal as of October 27, 1998. Estimated total worth of the refunding deal to be issued in three series; Interest bonds; Capital appreciation bonds.