News In Brief: LEI Index Up 1.2% in Dec
- Composite Index down for a second month in a row. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;02/23/2001, p2
Reports on the decline in the Canadian Composite Index in December 2000 and January 2001. Percent decline of the stock index; Components that led to the decline; Business demand as of February 23, 2001.
- Economic Index Continues Downward Spiral. // San Diego Business Journal;8/20/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p32
Reports the decline of the Index of Leading Economic Indicators in San Diego, California.
- Nigeria stock index rose by almost 2% to nearly a four and half year high. // African Business News;5/15/2013, p20
The article reports on the economic performance of Nigeria which has increased its stock index to 2 percent and lifted by its banking and consumer goods stocks.
- Conference Board ETI Climbs to 108.16 in Oct. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/6/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33809, p2
The article informs that the U.S. Conference Board's Employment Trends Index (ETI) has risen up 0.50 percent that is 108.16 in October 2012.
- Leading indicator levels off. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;11/22/2002, p2
Presents updates on economic indicators in Canada as of November 22, 2002. Housing index; Strength of household demand; Stock market index.
- Pakistan: KSE-100 Breaches Key Resistance. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/12/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 42, p9
The article looks at the performance of the Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE)-100 index in Pakistan. The index has broken above key resistance at 11,700, having risen by 18.4 percent since the start of 2007. Should the current rally continue, the KSE-100 index could surpass its record high of 12,337...
- Textile Barometers. Reichard, Robert S. // Textile World;Oct2002, Vol. 152 Issue 10, p23
Presents the textile and economic indicators in the U.S. Stocks price index; Inventory-to-sales ratio, textile mills; Consumer price index; Disposable personal income.
- NA Freight Index climbs again in September; rates up for all truck types. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;10/24/2011, p4
The article reports on the 45% increase achieved by Transcore Inc.'s North American (NA) Freight Index in September 2011.
- Consumer Sentiment Index Drops in December. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/24/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33834, p2
The article reports that the University of Michigan's consumer sentiment index reading was 72.9 in December 2012.