Tuesday's Market: Municipals End Little Changed in Light Trading Ahead of New Issues
- Louisiana Bond Panel Approves $1 Billion, Including $556M of GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p3
Reports on the approval for bond issuance by the Louisiana State Bond Commission on July 17, 2003. Projects for which the proceeds to be used; Generation of obligation bonds for capital outlay projects.
- Munis Flat in Lackluster Trading; Nevada Sells $135 Million of GOs. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/4/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31712, p2
Reports on the sales performance of various municipal bonds and government securities in the U.S. as of September 2003. Overview of general obligation bonds issued in Nevada; Reaction of buyers toward treasury bonds; Analysis of the performance of the municipal cash bonds; Information on...
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p36
Presents bond market statistics for the upcoming markets as of November 14, 2001. List of municipal bond index; Estimated number of contract traded according to date; Estimation of U.S. treasury bonds; Presentation of legend for chart; Options on municipal futures.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p33
Presents bond market statistics related to the U.S. securities prices as of November 27, 2001. Prices offered for treasury bills; Bid yield of treasury notes and bonds; Price index change in Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond Index.
- Weekly Yields of 20-Bond GO Index and Treasury Securities . // Bond Buyer;1/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31302, p33
Presents statistical details related to the weekly yields of 20-bond general obligation index and treasury securities in the U.S. as of January 11, 2002.
- Weekly Yields of 20-Bond GO Index and Treasury Securities. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p37
Presents charts depicting the weekly yields of Government securities in the U.S.
- Municipals End Narrowly Mixed As Bids Waver for Second Day. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;7/18/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31430, p2
Reports about the bond market in the U.S. Performance of new-issues; Changes in the secondary market prices; Impact of the decline of Treasury bonds on the market; Trade performance of government bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/30/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31438, p32
Presents charts and graphs depicting bond market in the U.S. Estimation of the average municipal bond index for the year 2002; Amount of the short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices.
- Municipals Gain, Treasuries Soar; Equities March Back From Losses. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;8/12/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31447, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. Increase trading of government securities; Decline of the short-term interest rates; Increase of non-farm productivity.
- Dealers Price $1.6 Billion of Major New Issues; Market Ends Weaker. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/23/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31497, p2
Reports on the financial performance in the bond markets of the United States as of 23 October 2002. Decline in treasury equities; Basis points of the trade in the municipal market; Effects of the stability in the municipal markets; Prices fixed by various agencies as of 23 October.