International: Prague to Host Conference on Public Finance in `New Europe'
- Technology and the New Economy. // New Mexico Business Journal;May2000, Vol. 24 Issue 4, pT1
Features the New Mexico Equity Capital Symposium, an annual investment forum to review technology-based investment opportunities. Opportunities offered by the forum; Transformation of the forum into a national caliber; Performance of the forum in terms of number of firms assisted.
- For charities, form follows function. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/22/96, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p12
Opinion. Offers a look at the Donors Forum of Chicago, Illinois and their idea of having an application form for grants, which will save time and money for foundations and non-profit causes they serve. Benefits of the process.
- Risk management workshops planned. // Western Farm Press;4/3/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p26
Provides several workshops of risk management for farmers in California. Development of appropriate-scale solutions to the five major agriculture risks; Types of risk and develop management strategies; Provision of information about financial, production, market and other risks involving farming.
- Taxes Shouldn't Be First Response to Road Needs. Stark, Tom // State Journal (WV);8/9/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 31, p29
A letter to the editor is presented concerning a meeting of the Blue Ribbon Commission in the U.S. related to the highway funding issue.
- Upgrade Your Practice. // Financial Planning;Oct2012, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p21
The article offers information on the Women Advisors Forum to be held in Boston, Massachusetts on October 30, 2012.
- NYBOT, Cotton Incorporated To Host Hedging Workshop. // Cotton Grower;Feb2004, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p12
Reports that the New York Board of Trade and the Cotton Inc. are sponsoring an introductory and intermediate-level workshop on hedging with options on February 24-25, 2004.
- Funding cuts hurt wellness initiatives. Narine, Shari // Alberta Sweetgrass;Jan2002, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p9
Reports the forum of the Eagle Connections Program in Lethbridge, Alberta. Focus on the funding cuts made by the Sun Country Child and Family Services; Personal views of Sara Scott of the Blood Nation on foster placements; Assessment on the system management and structure of the organization.
- ASF says no to consolidation. // Asset Securitization Report;8/26/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 33, p2
Reports on the commentary submitted by the American Securitization Forum (ASF) regarding a consolidation project exposure draft. Argument that rules would threaten securitization markets; Concern with the timing of implementation.
- ASF hosts discussion on trustee role. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;6/9/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 23, p13
Reports on the American Securitization Forum's hosting of a discussion in June 2003 on the role of the trustee in asset-backed securitization transactions. Participation of representatives from rating agencies Moody's Investors Service and Fitch Ratings; Executives included in the panel.