PEOPLE IN THE NEWS
- PUBLISHING EXEC LANDS BIG PROMOTION. Blume, Maia // Crain's New York Business;1/18/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p30
The article announces that Gregg Michaelson was promoted to president of integrated marketing and sales and chief marketing officer (CMO) at Rodale Inc.
- THE SAD--FOR MAGAZINES--EXITS OF GREGG MICHAELSON AND MARY MURCKO FROM RODALE…. // Media Industry Newsletter;11/7/2011, Vol. 64 Issue 43, p3
The article announces the retirement of Rodale president Gregg Michaelson and executive vice president Mary Murcko from Rodale due to the restructuring effort of chairman and chief executive officer Maria Rodale.
- CMO hires show focus on direct, digital ROI. Golia, Nathan // DM News;2/1/2010, p7
The article announces appointments of executives including Gregg Michaelson as new marketing chief of CMO, David Zamarin as chief marketing officer (CMO) of Tropicana Entertainment, and Scott Butera as chief executive officer (CEO) of CMO.
- PEOPLENEWS. // DM News;1/4/2010, p20
The article announces several career developments including the promotion of Gregg Michaelson as president, integrated marketing and sales and chief marketing officer (CMO) of Rodale Inc, Tim Senz as vice president of client development of Razor, and William Baxter as vice president of...
- Playing nicely together in the same sandbox. L. M. // MediaWeek;8/23/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p5
The article focuses on the periodical publishing company Rodale Inc. The company's creation of a new executive position responsible for both its advertising sales and consumer marketing is examined. It is noted that Gregg Michaelson, the executive appointed to the position, has a background in...
- RODALE FINDS WAYS TO MAKE THEM PAY. Smith, Steve // Media Industry Newsletter;5/11/2009, Vol. 62 Issue 19, p4
This article focuses on the success of Rodale executive vice president for customer marketing Gregg Michaelson on how to make people pay for online services and content. Michaelson explains that when Internet publishers think of what will people pay for they should not just think about the...
- People. // Publishers Weekly;11/12/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 45, p12
The article announces the appointment and promotion of people in the book industry, including the appointment of Allen Lindstrom as vice president, corporate controller of Barnes & Noble, the promotion of Gregg Michaelson to executive vice president at Rodale Direct and the promotion of Michael...
- Sphinx promotes four executives to vp posts. // Home Textiles Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p11
Reports the promotion of the executives of rug manufacturer Sphinx in the U.S. Responsibilities in product development; Career history of the managers; Accomplishments in the company.
- J. Morita USA introduces new management team. // Proofs;Jun2007, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p39
A photograph of J. Morita USA executives including Steve White, Hiroshi Tanaka and Haruo Morita is presented.