IN THE LOOP
- IN THE LOOP... // Book Publishing Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p6
Reports developments in the book industries in the U.S. as of May 2002. Acquisition on PubNet by R.R. Bowker; Partnership of Basic Books with New America Foundation; Launch of the Open eBook Forum campaign during the BookExpo America book fair.
- Inside Media. // MediaWeek;6/3/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p29
Presents news briefs related to broadcasting in the U.S. as of June 2002. Purpose of the partnership of Source Enterprises with Excelsior Radio Networks; Sponsors of the 2002 Toyota Comedy Festival; Finalists for the best radio advertisements of 2001.
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;02/18/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p6
Reports developments in book industry in the United States as of February 18, 2002. Appointment of Stephen Riggio as chief executive officer of Barnes & Noble; Partnership of Nina Collins and David McCormick in opening the McCormick Literary Agency; Expansion of the B&N's publishing program.
- IN THE LOOP... // Book Publishing Report;6/17/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p7
Reports developments related to book publishing industry in the U.S. as of June 2002. Details on the book club of the television program 'Good Morning America'; Partnership between R.R. Bowker and Booksurge for print-on-demand books; Decision of Audible Inc., a downloadable audio company to...
- OTHER Things! // Book Report;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p40
Reports developments related to the book industries in the United States as of November 2000. Details of the online cataloging feature of www.edudex.com; Partnership between Corel Corp. and Ingenuity Works Inc. to offer an online education Web portal; Qualifications for The MACUL Student...
- CLIPPINGS. // Forest Products Journal;Feb2005, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p4
Presents news briefs on the forest products industry in the U.S. as of February 2005. Categories for choosing the winner of the 2004 National Hardwood Lumber Association Forest Stewardship Award; Information on industry partners of the Wood-Based Composites Center; Outlook for construction...
- 'Best Places to Work' awards. // Modern Healthcare;5/19/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 20, p17
The article urges healthcare employers to participate in "Modern Healthcare's" Best Places to Work in Healthcare. The new awards and honor program, which was announced in January 2008, recognizes workplaces in healthcare that enable employees to perform at their optimum level to provide patients...
- Risk Manager To Be Surveyed For NU Readers' Choice Awards. // National Underwriter / P&C;4/6/2009, Vol. 113 Issue 13, p26
The article reports on the partnership between the journal and FlaspÃ¶hler Research Group that will conduct a survey of risk managers in the U.S. The survey will result in the first NU Readers' Choice Awards to be revealed in the September 28, 2009 issue. It is noted that survey will adapt...
- Trane Wins Three Times. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/10/2007, Vol. 232 Issue 2, p7
The article reports on the awarding of the third-time winner, Trane Commercial & Residential Air Solutions as one of the Partners of Choice awardees in Houston, Texas. David Weekley Homes has announced the winners of the third annual Partners Choice Award. In addition, special recognition is...