- FINANCIAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p4
Reports the financial performances of publishing houses as of May 2002. Reason for an increase rate of revenue in the third quarter of the year by publisher HarperCollins; Nature of books published by MediaBay Inc. and operating profit in the first quarter by the company; Financial statistics...
- New Financing Steadies MediaBay. // Publishers Weekly;5/24/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 21, p18
Provides information on the financial performance of MediaBay for the first quarter ended March 31, 2004. Revenue; Net loss; Sales.
- MediaBay Restates Results; Gives Up Freeny Patent. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/5/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 18, p12
Focuses on the financial activities of MediaBay in May 2003. Background on the restatement of its financial results for 2002; Information on the sale of its Freeny patent; Details on the company's losses.
- MediaBay to Launch RadioClassics Subsidiary. Rosenblum, Trudi // Publishers Weekly;1/22/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 4, p170
Reports on the plan of MediaBay to launch RadioClassics subsidiary to distribute the company's proprietary old-time radio shows to multiple platforms. Partners involved in the venture; Brief information on the radio shows; Expectations on the subsidiary.
- Sales Down, Losses Up at MediaBay. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/9/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 15, p20
Reports on the sales of the MediaBay company in 2000. Information on the net loss of the company for the year 2000; Factors contributing to the net loss of the company; Actions taken by the company in improving its sales condition.
- MediaBay Drops Tapes. Rosenblum, Trudi M. // Publishers Weekly;2/12/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 7, p87
Reports that MediaBay has confirmed that its MediaBay Web site will stop selling audiobooks and will concentrate on audio downloads. Web sites of the companies and their business focus; Reasons behind MediaBay's deals with Liquid Audio, Iomega and Creative Labs.
- MediaBay Trims Its Sales. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/4/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 36, p22
Cites the initiatives planned by MediaBay to improve its profitability and cash flow. Loss reported in the second quarter; Factors that contributed to its financial decline; Details on the appointment of Hakan Lindskog to help the company carry out its initiatives.
- MediaBay Sees Improvement. // Publishers Weekly;12/18/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 51, p16
Reports on the earnings of MediaBay for the third quarter ended September 30, 2000. Cash flow for the quarter; Total revenues; Net loss posted; Efforts to broaden the number of distribution channels for the company's audio products.
- Sales Soar at MediaBay. // Publishers Weekly;12/6/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 49, p21
Reports on the increase in the revenues at MediaBay in the third quarter ended September 30, 1999. Percent increase in revenues; Factors behind MediaBay's strong quarter; Customer base of MediaBay; Sales for the quarter.