Yes, There Were Too Many, But An Eclectic Group Broke Through The Glut Of Sept. 11 Anniversary Books
- Bookmarking Sept. 11. Souccar, Miriam Kreinin // Crain's New York Business;8/19/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p1
Focuses on the prevalence of books about the September 11 terrorist attacks in New York City. Profitability of the books; Citations of some book titles; Public response to the capitalization of the event.
- Stories From September. Farley, Thomas P. // Town & Country;Sep2002, Vol. 156 Issue 5268, p86
Introduces several books which give facts about the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S.
- A FINAL THOUGHT. Burr, Ty // Entertainment Weekly;9/28/2001, Issue 617, p38
Suggests several movies, music, and books that may help people in the United States deal with the tragedy caused by the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
- New York blues. Crawley, Devin // Quill & Quire;Dec2001, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p5
Examines the impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on the book industry in New York City.
- The Short, Heady Life Of Some Unlikely Hits. // Book Publishing Report;7/8/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p6
Recommends three books related to the September 11, 2001 attack on the U.S. 'Taliban: Militant Islam, Oil and Fundamentalism in Central Asia,' Ahmed Rashid; 'Twin Towers: The Life of New York City's World Trade Center,' by Angus Kress Gillespie; 'What Went Wrong: Western Impact and the Middle...
- Literature for Healing In Troubled Times. // District Administration;Feb2002, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p14
Focuses on the compilation of children books by the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators in the United States. Implications of the September 11 2001, terrorist attacks.
- In Search of Understanding. Nelson, Marcia Z. // Publishers Weekly;11/12/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 46, p19
Discusses the increased interest and demand for information related to Islam after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States. Acceleration of production schedules due to increased demand; Increase in sales of books dealing with comparative religions.
- Young voices in the aftermath of September 11th. // New York Amsterdam News;9/12/2002, Vol. 93 Issue 37, p33
Reports the production of the book 'Seeds of Hope,' by World of Hope International Inc. founder Monica Westin in New York City. Support of Swedish New York women on the book; Memoir of the tragic events of the September 11 terrorist attacks included in the collection; Donation of the proceeds...
- With Their Eyes. Engberg, Gillian // Booklist;9/1/2002, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p113
Reviews the book 'With Their Eyes,' edited by Annie Thoms.