- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31332, p29
Presents statistics pertaining to short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S. as of February 26, 2002.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31383, p33
Presents a chart depicting on bonds market statistics. Assessment on the municipal bond index; Analysis of supply and demand; Options on municipal futures.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/20/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31390, p36
Presents charts depicting the market statistics. Prices of treasury bills and notes and bonds; Analysis on municipal market yields; Presentation of municipal bond indexes.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31479, p33
Presents charts depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. Ranges of daily trading of municipal bond index futures; Trends in the weekly market bond indicators; Data of the municipal market general obligation yields.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields . // Bond Buyer;10/9/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31488, p36
Presents market statistics on short-term tax-exempt bonds in the United States. Information on prices of various commercial papers during October 7 to 9, 2002; Variation in the Lehman Brothers Money Market Municipal Index for municipal bonds during the same period; Changes in the Bond Market...
- Bonds outstanding: Government of Canada, provincial,... // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn94, pS106
Presents statistics on bonds outstanding in Canada.
- Gross new bond issues and retirements: Government of Canada... // Bank of Canada Review;Summer96, pS61
Presents statistics on the performance of bond and retirement issues in Canada.
- Government of Canada direct marketable bonds; Direct of... // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn96, pS75
Forecasts direct marketable bonds statistics in Canada and details unmatured outstanding issues from 1996-2002.
- Gross new bond issues and retirements: Government of... // Bank of Canada Review;Winter96/97, pS61
Presents statistical information on gross bond issues and retirements in Canada from 1985 to 1996.