U.S. Securities Prices
- T-Bill Auction to Raise $1.328B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/20/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32302, p2
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. Treasury Department to raise 1.328 billion dollars of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p34
Presents a chart of U.S. securities prices as of January 6, 2002. Values of treasury notes bid offers for January 5, 2002 and January 6, 2002; Index of Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bonds.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p39
Presents market statistics of securities prices in the U.S. as of February 15, 2002. Percentage of discount for treasury bills; Maturity date for treasury notes and bonds; Value of Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond Index.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.325% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31935, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has auctioned off four-week bills.
- Treasury Strips Fell $4.36B in August. Neuman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p2
Reports that newly-issued Treasury securities held in stripped form in the U.S. fell $4.36 billion in August 2004 to a total of $173.814 billion.
- Weekly T Bills Go At 1.635%, 1.860%. Neuman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p2
Reports that tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were higher on September 7, 2004, as the three-months incurred a 1.635% high rate.
- Treasury Details 4-Week Bill Auction. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell $22 billion of four-week discount bills on September 8, 2004.
- Treasury Details T-Bill Auction. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31990, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department announced that it will raise $7.617 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills in October 2004 by selling $38 billion to refund $30.383 billion in maturing securities.
- Government of Canada treasury bill and bond trading with counterparties. // Bank of Canada Review;Summer95, pS69
Presents a chart of Canadian government treasury bill and bond trading with counterparties. Domestic and non-domestic parties.