- Note to Air Safety Week Subscribers. // Air Safety Week;11/24/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p12
The article offers information on the announcement made by the publication "Air Safety Week" for the Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S. In commemoration of the said holiday, the periodical will not be published on December 1, 2008, but it will resume publication on December 8, 2008. For readers...
- The Garth Family Celebrates Thanksgiving. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;12/ 4/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p8
Several photographs are presented of Thanksgiving Day celebrated by chief executive officer (CEO)/Publisher of the journal William Garth Sr. on November 28, 2013 with his more than 100 family members at the non-profit QBG Foundation building located in Chicago, Illinois.
- Editors can help to mend fences. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;3/15/94, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p9
Discusses the reputation of trade magazines in the United States. Reasons behind the inability of publishers to establish relationships with advertisers; Role of the editors in forging relationships with advertisers.
- Back to 1984. Copeland, Heidi J. // Business NH Magazine;Dec2014, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p7
In this article, the author recollects the evolution of the publishing sector, expansion of the journal since 1984 and discusses the journal's plans to increase its number of investigative reports, and introduces the articles in the journal's 30th anniversary edition.
- PRESS BOX. // B to B;05/22/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p14
Presents information on the share of trade publishing of the revenue generated by integrated business-to-business media companies.
- NOTES & ASIDES. W.F.B. // National Review;5/13/1988, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p22
Comments on the article published in "Jersey Journal," by Coretta Scott King about the standards for the discussion of public policy in the U.S. Challenge of liberals to refine their arguments; Remembrance of people on Thanksgiving; Start of cordial relations with the people of Nicaragua.
- New leader for RB. // Restaurant Business;02/01/2000, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p15
Announces the appointment of publishing veteran Richard G. Faut as publisher of the `Restaurant Business' magazine. Duties and responsibilities of the position.
- From the Editor. // Indiana Business Review;Spring2010, Vol. 85 Issue 1, preceding p1
The article announces that the "Indiana Business Review," will be published as a Web-only publication in 2010 in response to the high cost of printing and to reduce the environmental footprint of the publication.
- Einstein at video biz. // Variety;04/20/98, Vol. 370 Issue 10, p5
Informs the appointment of Rose Einstein as publisher of Video Business, a leading publication of the video software retail business. Branch of Video Business where Einstein was assigned; Former position held by Einstein.