N.J. Governor-Elect Sees $3.7B Shortfall for Next Two Years
- Hail James E., Farewell Donald D. Mulroy, Gene J. // Business News New Jersey;1/14/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p14
Editorial. Reports the swearing in of Governor James E. McGreevey, the 51st governor of New Jersey. Occurrence of a celebratory rally in front of the State House; Details of the ascension of McGreevey to the gubernatorial position; Bills of interest to the business community signed into law by...
- James E. McGreevey. // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Dec2001/Jan2002, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p18
Profiles Governor-elect James E. McGreevey of New Jersey. Educational background; Details on his career in politics.
- Constitutional Clean Up. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;4/19/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31865, p39
Reports on the approval of a bill addressing the expansion of the use of corporate business tax revenue for cleaning up underground hazardous waste storage tank sites by Governor James E. McGreevey in New Jersey. Approval of the bill by the voters; Total amount allocated for redevelopment and...
- Don't Believe All You Hear. Taber, George M. // njbiz;1/5/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p12
Presents views on major issues in Trenton, New Jersey in January 2004. Information on the State of the State speech of Governor James E. McGreevey; Effect of economic growth on the budget; Increase in tax revenue.
- TALES FROM A FRAZZLED LIBRARIAN. Trivett, Dan // Library Mosaics;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p15
Relates the experiences of the author regarding the visit of New Jersey governor James E. McGreevey to their library in Manchester, in relation to the library's summer reading program. Preparations for the visit; Request of the governor to read books to children; Arrival of the children for...
- Time for Some Bipartisanship. // Business News New Jersey;2/18/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p14
Announces the plans of governor James E. McGreevey to reduce the state budget of New Jersey. Reaction of the public to the plans; Responsibilities of a governor; Influence of Democrats in the State Senate.
- Reports of its Demise Greatly Exaggerated. // njbiz;3/3/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p2
Reports on the call of New Jersey Governor James E. McGreevey for the elimination of the Business Employment Incentive Program (BEIP). Reason behind the call; Background on the payments made by companies for BEIP; Information on companies with approved BEIP benefits.
- Trade Is His Mission. // njbiz;8/5/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p4
Presents information on the trade mission plans of New Jersey Governor James McGreevey to Israel and other countries in the Middle East, as of August 2002.
- New Jersey Governor Gives Support To Xanadu Meadowlands Proposal. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;12/12/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31780, p3
Reports on the support of Governor James E. McGreevey for the Xanadu Redevelopment Project at the Meadowlands sports complex in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Approval of the plan to build the multi-million project by the New Jersey Sports & Exposition Authority; Plans of McGreevey to help...