'Rebuild New York' Bond Bill Surfaces in Assembly; $10 Billion Could Be Issued
- Four Year Extension To Finance Dormitory Authority Health Facilities By Both Houses. // Insurance Advocate;7/14/2003, Vol. 114 Issue 26, p7
Reports on the legislation passed by both houses of the New York State Legislature that allows the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York to get four year extension in financing health facilities. Scope and coverage of the legislation; Terms and conditions in the issuance of bonds;...
- N.Y. Nonprofit Looks to DASNY, Not IDA. Phillips, Ted // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/3/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 14, p13
The article reports that nonprofit organizations are looking for the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY), a financing firm to finance them in their plan to build a new cultural community center in the U.S. Kevin Roe, executive director said that he introduced the necessary...
- N.Y.'s Big Issuers Eye Their Wish Lists As Legislative Session Gets in Gear. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;2/2/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33053, p8
The article reports that the largest bond issuers in New York are looking for support for their annual wish lists. Dormitory Authority of the State of New York is calling for legislative changes that would position it as an alternative to local industrial development agencies on certain deals....
- DASNY Approves $1.15 Billion of Offerings. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/29/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33358, p5
The article reports on the move of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) to approve the 1.15 billion dollars of bonds during its monthly board meeting.
- DASNY Charter Plan Dies. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33254, p9
The article announces the end of the proposal to allow the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York to sell bonds for charter schools and the proposed legislation to increase cap on the number of charter schools in the state.
- N.Y Workers' Comp Credit Set to Launch Next Week With $97 Million. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/24/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33422, p3
The article offers information on the plan of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York, to sell 97 million dollars of taxable pledge assessment bonds.
- NEW YORK: DASNY Approves $600M. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33458, p9
The article reports on the final and preliminary approval given by the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York to nearly 600 million dollars of bonds.
- DASNY Approves $426M. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/15/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33565, p9
The article reports on the approval of the 426-million-dollar health care bonds by the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) for the North Shore-Long Island Jewish Obligated Group in New York.
- New York Dorm Authority May Have to Offer Inflated Yields. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31276, p52
Reports on the sale of bonds by the New York State Dormitory Authority. Amount of the bonds; Use of the bond sales to finance the dormitory projects of the State University of New York; Credit rating of the state.