Getting Variable in Ohio
- Ohio Treasurer's Office to Sell $120 million of GOs for public works. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;08/26/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30713, p36
Reports that the Ohio Office of the Treasurer is planning to sell general obligation bonds for local infrastructure work in September 1999. Amount of the planned general obligation issue; Morgan Stanley Dean Witter as the transacting agency; Trend in the state's general obligation bond sales.
- Ohio Sells $180M in Garvees. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/13/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32465, p1
The article reports on the move of the Ohio Treasurer of State to issue $180 million of grant anticipation revenue vehicles (GARVEE) for infrastructure projects to the bond market. The issuance is part of the planned $600 million of additional debt to be made by the office in 2007. The office is...
- Making cents. Fleming, Sibley // American City & County;Jul2005, Vol. 120 Issue 8, p44
Features Richard Cordray, treasurer of Franklin County in Ohio. Family and educational background; Career highlights; Initiatives drafted by Cordray that have drawn the attention of leaders around the state.
- A new source of financing for area businesses. // Toledo Business Journal;Aug2012, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p3
An interview with Bill Bishilany, deputy treasurer and director of economic development in Ohio, is presented. He discusses the ReEnergize Ohio program which offers loans to small businesses to help them finance their energy efficiency upgrades. He explains the eligibility requirements and the...
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.
- Top 25 issuers in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p22A
Lists the top 25 bond issuers in California, as ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes California Housing Finance Agency; Anaheim Public Finance Authority; Los Angeles School District; State of California; Bond assignments; Principal amount;...
- Top 25 underwriters in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p28A
Lists the top 25 bond underwriters in California ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes BancAmerica Securities Inc.; Paine Webber Inc.; Merrill Lynch & Co.; Smith Barney Inc.; Number of public finance bankers; Retail sales personnel;...
- Chelsea, Mass., returns to the market. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p6
Reports that the town of Chelsea, Massachusetts is planning to issue general obligation bonds on the third week of October 1997. Value of the bonds at stake; Comments from town officials.