- Shed firm clashes with DETR. // Builders Merchants Journal;Mar1999, p8
Deals with the decision of British Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott to cancel the planning permission of B&Q to build a Warehouse in Trafford Park, Manchester, England. Information on the company's Warehouse in Norwich; Company's plan to build new Warehouses in England; Sales of the company...
- 1,031 jobs under threat following B&Q shake up. // DIY Week;6/18/2010, p03
The article reports on the pull out of B&Q from seven distribution centres in Great Britain which is scheduled in 2011 and will affect over 1,000 employees of third party supplier partners.
- B&Q gets heavy at Redhouse. // Motor Transport;3/27/2003, p17
Announces that B&Q has signed a pre-let agreement on a warehouse at Redhouse Interchange near Doncaster, England. Size of the warehouse; Terms of the lease agreement; Comments from David Child, company regional development manager.
- B&Q ahead of schedule. // Logistics Manager;Jul/Aug2011, p10
The article reports that industrial developer Gazeley has completed work on B&Q's multimillion pound logistics distribution center on its G.Park Swindon scheme at South Marston, England several weeks ahead of schedule.
- B&Q plans Â£77m move to Swindon. // Logistics Manager;Jul/Aug2010, p6
The article reports on the relocation of B&Q to its 77 million British pounds Swindon, England distribution center, which is aimed at improving the delivery of its products for the south of England.
- B&Q reveals major DC restructure plan. Bourke, Joanna // Motor Transport;6/14/2010, p1
The article offers information on the distribution center (DC) restructure plan of B&Q in Great Britain.
- B&Q target merchants. // Builders Merchants Journal;May95, p8
Reports on the controversy between B&Q Warehouse and DIY Home Warehouse, concerning DIY's alleged involvement in the introduction of warehouse clubs in Great Britain which would adversely affect manufacturers like B&Q. B&Q's expansion plans; Financial performance of DIY retailers and subsidiaries.
- Another link forged. Cunningham, Daniel // Estates Gazette;4/23/2005 Focus Supplement, p47
Discusses the state of the market for direct import centres in Great Britain as of April 2005. Function of direct import centres; Significance of direct import centres for retailers importing stock to the country; Sites of the direct import centres of B&Q and Argos.
- B&Q add new identity store. // Builders Merchants Journal;Dec2000, p7
Reports that the company B&Q opened a construction materials warehouse store in Washington. Design and features of the store which opened in November 2000; Concept of the store.