Dustin points the finger
- On Court With Dustin Hoffman. Hecht, Harold // Tennis;Apr99, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p24
Interviews Hollywood actor Dustin Hoffman on his performance as a tennis player. Hitting partners; How Hoffman describes the game; Embarrassing moment on a tennis court.
- ON THE BLOCK DUSTIN'S DWELLING. Yu, Ting; Adkins, Greg; Wren, Jennifer; Baumgartner, Amy; Benet, Lorenzo; Gold, Todd; Hamm, Liza; Lerner, Dietlind; Lopez, Molly; Mandel, Kwala; Marx, Linda; Skidmore, Chris; Trischetta, Linda // People;11/25/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 22, p24
Mentions that actor Dustin Hoffman is selling his triplex on Central Park West in New York City; Price for renting the triplex.
- Dustin Hoffman takes a risky shot at Shakespeare. // People;6/19/89, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p101
Reports that American Oscar winner Dustin Hoffman, 51, appeared in a London production of `The Merchant of Venice,' his first Shakespearian role. Fears; Performance.
- Tale of Hoffman. // Newsweek;12/11/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 24, p63
Reports that actor Dustin Hoffman, 52, will soon make his Shakespearean debut on Broadway as Shylock in a new production of `The Merchant of Venice' with director Sir Peter Hall.
- Dustin doesn't do D.C. Walls, Jeannette; Gelman, Jan // New York;1/25/93, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p9
Reports that Dustin Hoffman doesn't want to join all the president's men. How he turned down an invitation to participate in Quincy Jone's inaugural salute to President-elect Bill Clinton. Crowd-shy actor; Other stars featured; Details.
- etc... Kilborn, Robert; Nichols, Judy; Cook, Stephanie // Christian Science Monitor;4/13/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 99, p24
Offers news briefs as of April, 2000, including actor Dustin Hoffman's cellular telephone conversation with the wife of the driver of a cab in which Hoffman was riding.
- Streisand sets heart on Hoffman. Walls, Jeannette; Gelman, Jan // New York;5/3/93, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p8
Reports that actress-director Barbra Streisand wants Dustin Hoffman to play the lead role of Ned Weeks in the film version of Larry Kramer's play `The Normal Heart.' Columbia Pictures; Kramer's autobiographical play about the AIDS epidemic; Comments from those involved.
- Dustin Hoffman... Heilpern, J. // Vogue;Dec89, Vol. 179 Issue 12, p198
Assesses actor Dustin Hoffman's Shakespearean debut in `The Merchant of Venice' in London before opening in New York City. Role of Shylock; Preparation for role; Acting style.
- The perfectionist. Ritts, Herb // Vanity Fair;Apr96, Issue 428, p232
Features actor Dustin Hoffman. Oscar best-actor awards; Acceptance speech during the 1979 Oscars.