- Heal's price rises on flotation. // Home Furnishings;May/June97, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p5
Presents information on the Heal's furniture store's 15 percent increase in its share price following its Stock Exchange debut. Number of shares sold; Background on companies who were involved in the venture.
- Heal's announces first post-flotation results. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p4
Announces that Heal's PLC has announced its first profitability results since flotation in March 1997, for the 28-week period to March 29th, 1997. Statistics on the company's profitability; Comments from the company's chief executive Colin Pilgrim; Information on the company.
- Heal's seeks one store a year. // Housewares;Mar/Apr97, Issue 133, p3
Reports on Heal's, furnishing and homewares chain company's plans for acquisition of new sites for 1997. Heal's total sales and pre-tax profits in 1996.
- What a display. // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2010, Issue 5691, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue which include the creation of stunning visual display, the increase of price by cabinet makers to 2.75 euros in July 2, 2010 and Heal & Son Ltd.'s proof on immaculate presentation and old-fashioned good service.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEAL'S. Jenkins, John // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2010, Issue 5691, p14
The article mentions the anniversary of Heal and Son Ltd., which has been in the home furnishings industry for 200 years.
- New rules for Heal's. // Design Week;1/20/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p5
The article reports that Heal & Son Ltd. has collaborated with artist Jeremy Hutchinson in developing their Rules product line range of home accessories.
- Heal's ups profits. // Housewares;Jul/Aug97, Issue 135, p7
Reports that Manchester, Glasgow and London are prime targets for expansion of furnishings and homewares retailer Heal's. Pre-tax profits pushed by the three-store chain.
- Heal's moves into housewares. // Housewares;Feb2001, Issue 156, p55
Reports that Great Britain-based furniture retailer Heal's plans to launch several house furnishings retail stores in the country as of February 2001.
- Heal's to float in March. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p5
Reports that Heal's, a design-led retailer wants to seek a listing on the London Stock Exchange to raise 10 million. Benefits of the expected listing; Comment from chief executive, Colin Pilgrim.