Ten easy steps to enthusiasm for sales
- Retail intelligence. // Cabinet Maker;03/16/2001, Issue 5229, p12
Reports on the results of a survey of the sales of British furniture retailers in February 2001. Living/dining; Bedroom cabinet; Upholstery; Beds.
- Olympic window display boosts independent's July sales. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2012, Issue 5800, p4
The article focuses on the furniture retailer Sturtons & Tappers whose award winning Olympic-themed window display helped in increasing retailer's sales by 12 percent.
- No improvement for indie furniture retailers. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2013, Issue 5847, p4
The article reports on a year on year decline of 6.64% for businesses trading in furniture, according to the quarterly sales monitor by the British Independent Retailers Association.
- AKTRIN PREDICTS SLOWER GROWTH FOR U.S. FURNITURE SALES. // Wood & Wood Products;Aug2005, Vol. 110 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the growth in retail sales of furniture and bedding in the U.S. according to the Aktrin Furniture Information Center.
- 2014... a year of changes. // Furniture/Today;12/30/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 18, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including the sales prospects for furniture products, the 2014 Retail Planning Guide and the top 100 furniture stores in the U.S.
- INDUSTRY NUMBERS. // Furniture/Today;6/9/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 41, p39
The article offers information on the data revealed in the accounting firm Smith Leonard's May Furniture Insights newsletter which shows that the number of orders received by the furniture industry in March 2014 increased by nine percent compared to 2013.
- Let My People Recline. // Maine Antique Digest;Nov2012, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p10A
The article reports on the sale of the Egyptian Revival bone-inlaid mahogany chaise lounge for $40,625 at Doyle New York's Belle Epoque sale in New York City on September 17, 2012
- Leader. Kirtley, Leanne // Cabinet Maker;1/8/2016, Issue 5963, p7
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the sales of furniture, the January Furniture Show, and the change in the furniture industry.
- Kitchen sales drama unfolds. // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2005, Issue 5438, p6
Presents an outlook on the kitchen market. Expectation of sales growth in the next three years due to double digit growth experienced by the market in the past four years; Percentage of the projected growth in sales; Share of cabinet in the market; Reliance of the market on replacement purchases.