- United buys, renames Kiss Furniture. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p4
Reports the acquisition of upholstery producer United Furniture Inds. for North Carolina-based Kiss Furniture in the U.S. Views about the renamed Worthington House, a subsidiary of United Hughes; Capability of the parent company to branch into price points; Solidification of position in eastern U.S.
- Hardware sources Trendler, TCI merge. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the merging of hardware and furniture manufacturer, Trendler and parts importer, TCI & Associates. Decision of TCI founder, Stefan Gfesser to join Trendler; Background of Gfesser on sales and marketing; Complement of TCI to Trendler.
- Deanes assets sold. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p1
Reports the acquisition of the assets of furniture maker Deanes by furniture group Ofquest.
- Blaney team seals ...2m MBO at Peter Guild. Kidd // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p1
Reports that upholstery manufacturer Peter Guild has been acquired by its management team headed by Roger Blaney.
- Cash rich Silentnight on the acquisition trail. Kidd // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p3
Reports that Silentnight is looking for non-bed acquisitions.
- Moving in. Rule // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p12
Comments on the acquisition of Peter Guild at Home by its management team headed by Roger Blaney.
- Mack-Line joins Steinhoff. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/99, Issue 5160, p6
Reports that Mack-Line has become part of the Steinhoff International Group after merging with its British subsidiary Spearhead Furniture.
- HoF calls off Allders discussion. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p4
Reports that furniture firm, House of Fraser PLC has cancelled its takeover talks with Allders PLC.
- DIY takeover gives Rosebys a further boost. Friars // Cabinet Maker;11/19/99, Issue 5164, p6
Reveals the impact of FADS/Homestyle acquisition of Rosebys on the latter's common stocks.
- Delivery acquisition. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p3
Reports on consumer delivery and installation company Home Lane's purchase of Falcon Distribution Group.