Himolla to launch in UK
- Inventiveness catches eyes in high-end motion. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p34
Reports the release of innovative chairs from high-end motion producers in the United States. Features of the Hydro Comfort seat from American Leather; Chair collections of Weco; Cinema Seating home theater collection from Omnia.
- Popcorn pulls up chair for women. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p24
Features the Cocooning Chairs collection of La-Z-Boy Chair Co. for women in the United States. Basis of the creation of the collection from an interview of women; Rejection of the ideal size of recliners; Inclusion of kid stationary chairs.
- Sectionals, chairs lead way in upholstery. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;4/18/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p25
The article offers information on the upholstery market presence in which sectionals, occasional, and accent chairs were among the leading products.
- One chiefly chair. Geraci, Ron // Men's Health;Oct98, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p56
Reports on the decision of the Gunlocke Company to reissue presidential chair models for private sale. Features of the chairs; Price range.
- Motion mfrs. brings loaded wagons. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;7/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p30
Reports on the promotion of motion and reclining chairs by manufacturers at an exhibit in San Francisco, California. Introduction of products with new designs; Trend for the use of better fabrics; Strategy to increase the sales of recliners.
- Fashion, innovation propel glider rockers. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p34
Reports the sale of glider rockers in the United States. Contribution of fashion fabrics, leathers, finishes and technological innovations of glider rockers to its sale; Commitment of glider rocker makers to quick delivery of furniture; Arrangement of prices of glider rockers.
- Holding Court. HUNTER, ELIZABETH H. // House Beautiful;Apr99, Vol. 141 Issue 4, p60
Provides information on the business of Louis Bofferding, an art and antiques dealer in his own aprtment in New York, New York. Prices of Bofferding's chairs; His buying philosophy; His plans for selling house furnishings.
- Mobile home owners put motion into recliner buying. // Furniture/Today;12/17/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p25
Focuses on the extent of spending plan for reclining chairs among mobile home owners as manifested in the plan-to-buy (PTB) indexes in the United States. Rate of PTB index; Reference to the median price for households plan; Suggestion in meeting the needs of home mobile households.
- A Tribute to Childhood. Ravits, Sarah // Saint Charles Avenue;Nov2009, p34
The article offers information on the CHAIRish the Children, a fundraising event at Louisiana Children's Museum on August 29, 2009 in New Orleans, Louisiana. It states that guest have participated in auctions and the main attractions were the creative chairs designed by school children, local...