London store for Marimekko
- Virtual shop window attracts the browsers. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p20
Focuses on the availability of the furniture of Skandium company on the website. Designs of furniture; Availability of the company's product range; Product offerings. INSET: The verdict.
- Untitled. // Design Week;7/3/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p5
Reports on Skandium's launching of a range of fabrics by Marimekko.
- A window into the design process. Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);4/29/2013, p1
The article reports that design store Republic of Fritz Hansen and Scandinavian design brand Skandium Ltd. are working with British design-duo makecreate to introduce the Artists in Residence program, which will allow selected designers and artists to use the London, England store window...
- Universal appeal for Skandium shop. // Design Week;11/20/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p6
Reports that Universal Design Studio is creating the interiors for Scandinavian lifestyle retailer Skandium's flagship store in London, England. Scope of Universal Design's work for the store; Initial design concepts; Previous design work done by Universal Design for Skandium.
- Lewis Granaiola styles Skandium. // Design Week;8/2/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p5
The article offers a report about Skandium's new flagship store, designed by Lewis Granaiola, in London's Knightsbridge, which will open on August 2007. It states that the concept for the new store aims to differ slightly from the retailer's Marylebone High Street. According to the report, a...
- Fringe events. // Design Week;9/15/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 37, special section p12
Presents a selection of interior and furniture trade shows and events around London, England. Feature of an array of furniture designs by Designersblock at The Nicholls & Clarke Building in Shoreditch High Street; Showcase of a range of new Skandinivian designs by Skandium which will take place...
- Chic retreat. // Design Week;5/20/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p22
Describes several fashion boutiques located at Marylebone High Street in London, England. Fresh Boutique designed by Hacin and Associates; Description of Skandium's interior design by Lewis Graniola; Bulthaup.
- In brief. // Estates Gazette;2/24/2007, Issue 708, p42
The article presents news briefs on the real estate business in Great Britain as of February 2007. Steve Evans left Miller Developments as director to head the expansion of Dandara in the Midlands. Michael Baker left Hicks Bakers as head of business space to join Strutt & Parker as partner....
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.