Parsons seeks a top end firm
- Adventure has a limit. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p29
Profiles Steve Parsons, sales and marketing director of Ducal company. Career background; Job responsibilities in the firm; Views on the importance of gratitude to achieve success.
- Out of the Woods. // People;7/15/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p69
Focuses on Steve Parsons and his efforts to save animals from Arizona's wildfires. His retrieval of families' stranded pets; Gratefulness of residents for his work.
- Under the Hammer. // Farmers Weekly;5/25/2007, Vol. 146 Issue 21, p139
Several photographs that highlight the cattle and agricultural machinery auction held at the Sutton Hill Farm in Dorset, England in May 2007 are presented including auctioneer Jeremy Loveys selling the MF565 tractor, auctioneer Mark Northcott conducting a bid for a third cattle and farmer Steve...
- A world perspective on developments. Randall, Ken // Poultry World;May2007, Vol. 161 Issue 5, p20
The article discusses the work of Steve Parsons as managing director of Cobb Europe. According to the author, Parsons finds himself taking a more global view of the chicken business than nearly anyone else. He states that its British regional offices give Parsons a perspective on developments...
- Gryphon Minerals announces Burkina Faso JV; provides West Africa exploration update. // African Business News;3/5/2014, p26
The article reports on the updates provided by Gryphon Minerals Ltd. on its metal exploration activities in Burkina Faso. According to the company, its future growth and development will be enhanced by its low cost exploration approach. According to the company's Managing Director Steve Parsons,...
- Gryphon Minerals feasibility study demonstrated robustness of Banfora gold project in Burkina Faso. // World Mining News;8/4/2014, p1
The article offers information on the Feasibility Study (FS) carried out by gold mining company Gryphon Minerals to demonstrate robustness of Banfora gold project in Burkina Faso as of August 2014. Topics discussed include views of Steve Parsons, managing director of Gryphon, on results of this...
- Green-fingered for a new post. // Cabinet Maker;8/16/2002, Issue 5300, p21
Suggests that former Ducal sales and marketing director Steve Parsons should be the replacement for television host Alan Titchmarch in 'Ground Force.'
- originals. // Art Business News;May2007, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p38
The article presents news briefs concerning the art industry. Parsons Studio has released artist Steve Parsons' oil on canvas painting "Faith". Inna Novikova has announced the release of "Best Birthday Ever," a mixed media on canvas painting. Gizem Saka has announced the release of the oil on...
- Pension crisis intervention. Stevens-Huffman, Leslie // Smart Business Akron/Canton;Apr2012, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p32
An interview with Steve Parsons, principal with Findley Davies, Inc., is presented. When asked when freezing a plan is a viable solution, he refers to defining options and strategy. He believes that employers should redefine their pension strategy in relation to total rewards and how they want...