Aga saga continues with Domain move
- Design impact of budget cuts. // Marketing (00253650);5/2/2002, p31
Focuses on the exhibition of AGA Foodservice Europe in Great Britain. Introduction of AFE as the parent company; Statement of marketing manager Nicola Franklin on product branding; Failure of the design to convey the message of AFE.
- More French flavour for Aga. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p3
Reports on the financial performance of furniture manufacturer Aga Foodservice Group in Great Britain as of March 28, 2003.
- AGA BUILDS IN IOWA. // Appliance Design;Feb2007, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p11
The article reports that AGA Food Service Group, a manufacturer of home appliances based in England, plans to build a production facility in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The planned facility will cost around $6 million and is expected to be operational by late 2007. Products manufactured in the facility...
- Aga Deal Means More Showroom Presence in U.S. // Kitchen & Bath Business;Nov2002, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p10
Reports on an agreement signed by Grange and Aga Foodservice Group that enables Grange to distribute Aga kitchen and bath products worldwide. Terms of agreement; Percentage of shares acquired by Aga in Grange; Reputation of Grange.
- Aga bid bites back at profits. // Cabinet Maker;2/2/2007, Issue 5523, p6
A graph is presented depicting the financial performance of Aga Foodservice Group PLC in Great Britain from May 2005 to January 2007.
- Aga buys Fired Earth. // Housewares;Aug2001, Issue 159, p32
Reports on AgaFoodservice Group's acquisition of Fired Earth, a ceramic tiles and home furnishings chain.
- iron age man. // Marketing Week;9/6/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p8
Reports the campaign of the Aga Foodservice Group to attract young urban professionals in Great Britain.
- Grange, Aga show expanded mix in test markets. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;1/20/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p22
Reports on the opening of a home furnishings store in Lyon, France by Grange and partner Aga Foodservice Group. Testing of an inspirational format; Additional test stores planned for other cities; Design of the store in a series of lifestyle groupings; Grange's manufacture of high-end furniture...
- ENODIS BID DROPPED. // Appliance Design;Feb2007, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p10
The article reports that AGA Foodservice Group PLC, a manufacturer of home appliances, dropped its bid for Enodis PLC, a manufacturer of food and beverage equipment. AGA and Enodis shareholders could not agree on the price of the deal. Both companies are based in Great Britain. U.S. companies...