Aga saga continues with Domain move
- Design impact of budget cuts. // Marketing (00253650);5/2/2002, p31
Focuses on the exhibition of AGA Foodservice Europe in Great Britain. Introduction of AFE as the parent company; Statement of marketing manager Nicola Franklin on product branding; Failure of the design to convey the message of AFE.
- More French flavour for Aga. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p3
Reports on the financial performance of furniture manufacturer Aga Foodservice Group in Great Britain as of March 28, 2003.
- AGA BUILDS IN IOWA. // Appliance Design;Feb2007, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p11
The article reports that AGA Food Service Group, a manufacturer of home appliances based in England, plans to build a production facility in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The planned facility will cost around $6 million and is expected to be operational by late 2007. Products manufactured in the facility...
- Aga Deal Means More Showroom Presence in U.S. // Kitchen & Bath Business;Nov2002, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p10
Reports on an agreement signed by Grange and Aga Foodservice Group that enables Grange to distribute Aga kitchen and bath products worldwide. Terms of agreement; Percentage of shares acquired by Aga in Grange; Reputation of Grange.
- Aga bid bites back at profits. // Cabinet Maker;2/2/2007, Issue 5523, p6
A graph is presented depicting the financial performance of Aga Foodservice Group PLC in Great Britain from May 2005 to January 2007.
- Aga buys Fired Earth. // Housewares;Aug2001, Issue 159, p32
Reports on AgaFoodservice Group's acquisition of Fired Earth, a ceramic tiles and home furnishings chain.
- Grange, Aga show expanded mix in test markets. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;1/20/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p22
Reports on the opening of a home furnishings store in Lyon, France by Grange and partner Aga Foodservice Group. Testing of an inspirational format; Additional test stores planned for other cities; Design of the store in a series of lifestyle groupings; Grange's manufacture of high-end furniture...
- ENODIS BID DROPPED. // Appliance Design;Feb2007, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p10
The article reports that AGA Foodservice Group PLC, a manufacturer of home appliances, dropped its bid for Enodis PLC, a manufacturer of food and beverage equipment. AGA and Enodis shareholders could not agree on the price of the deal. Both companies are based in Great Britain. U.S. companies...
- Turnover and profits increase for Aga group. // Cabinet Maker;9/15/2006, Issue 5505, p6
The article reports on the increase in turnover and profits of Aga Foodservice Group PLC, in Great Britain. Profits as of June 30, 2006, in which the growing foreign demand helped boost the revenues of the company. Revenue was Â£273.3 million for the first six months for the year 2006 compared...