- Solar makes a splash. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p3
Reports on Contemporary Furniture Inc.'s launched of its Solar armchair with a distinctive fishscale-effect Zambezi fabric by GP&J Baker at The Furniture Show.
- Hunt the classic. // Cabinet Maker;10/18/2002, Issue 5309, p29
Announces the search for the contemporary British furniture design by the judges of the Homes & Gardens Classic Design Awards in Great Britain.
- TROY INNOVATIONS. // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2011, Issue 5761, p45
The article offers brief information on the London Black Television (TV) cabinet from UK Contemporary Furniture.
- American Contemporary Furniture (Book Review). Pearson, Clifford // Architectural Record;Dec2000, Vol. 188 Issue 12, p62
Reviews the book 'American Contemporary Furniture,' by Marisa Bartolucci and Cathy Lang Ho, edited by Raul Cabra and Dung Ngo.
- UK-CF. // Cabinet Maker;1/6/2012, Issue 5769, p37
The article offers brief information on floor cabinet stand from UK Contemporary Furniture (UK-CF).
- Appointment at AV furniture firm. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2012, Issue 5810, p6
The article announces appointment of Gary Naylor as a business development manager at the company UK Contemporary Furniture.
- Lawrance Contemporary stars in niche. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;03/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p54
Focuses on San Diego, California-based furniture retailer Lawrance Contemporary as of March 5, 2001. Company background; Background on the company's niche market; Company's business relationship with its competitors.
- Inviting interiors inspire inspection. // Furniture/Today;03/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p54
Discusses San Diego, California-based furniture retailer Lawrance Contemporary's merchandising strategy as of March 5, 2001. Interior design of the company's furniture stores.
- Nowell's tries temporary store. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;1/2/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p26
The article reports on the opening of a temporary store of Contemporary & Scandinavian Furniture by owner Jerry Nowell to help celebrate the 100th anniversary of the company in Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh, North Carolina. Nowell stated that the mall lease was an unusual opportunity. the mall...