- MFI targets 10% upholstery sales. // Cabinet Maker;11/22/2002, Issue 5314, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Sofa Workshop by MFI Ltd. in Great Britain. Way of increasing sales; Focus on maximizing profits; Plans of improving the marketing strategies of the company.
- MFI silent on sofa workshop. // Cabinet Maker;8/9/2002, Issue 5299, p3
Focuses on the refusal of the MFI company to comment the business takeover issues of the Sofa Workshop company in Great Britain. Business strategies of MFI; Statement of Sofa Workshop chairman Andrew Cussins on the market stock performance; Profits of the MFI.
- Jigsaw adds MFI. // Motor Transport;3/4/2004, p2
Provides information on a contract signed by Jigsaw Solutions with MFI to be the sole supplier of haulage from the distribution centers of MFI. Locations of the distribution centers of MFI; How Jigsaw operates; Brief information on the contract.
- Pre-tax profit boost for Sofa Workshop. // Cabinet Maker;5/31/2002, Issue 5289, p5
Reports the improvement of the pre-tax profits of Sofa Workshop. Decline of sales; Strategy in offering Sofa Workshop Direct products; Attribution of improvement in pre-tax profits to cost control.
- Al web site system tackles PlayStation gamers' tough questions. // Information World Review;Oct2002, Issue 184, p4
Reports on the contract signed by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe and retailer MFI to use Transversal's Metafaq intelligent query system as of October 2002. Background on Transversal; Description of the system; Information on how the system works.
- Trading up and new formats lift sales at MFI. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2001, Issue 5249, p3
Reports on the increase in MFI sales in Great Britain. Reaction of consumers to the Splash bathroom range; Increase in pre-tax profit; Estimation of budget for foil product production.
- MFI reads the signs for continued growth. // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p3
Reports the prediction on the sales performance of the MFI company in Great Britain. Views of Martin Clifford-King, finance director of the company, on the condition of consumer spending; Evaluation on the business performance of the company; Advantage of the venture of the company with Ethan...
- MFI fined over Latvian bed. // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p7
Reports that Britain-based MFI was fined and ordered to pay after a child was injured when a Latvian made bunkbed collapsed. Decision by Cheltemham, England magistrates.
- MFI rolls out Homeworks. // Housewares;Apr96, Issue 126, p2
Reports that MFI is rolling out its Homeworks format to more stores in 1996, following the format's success during the winter sale.